Training 2/ NEW abilities

"Ugh, my head hurts." Shin casually sits up from his hospital bed, looking around at the people he all recognised in his room.

"Ah, hi guys." Shin waved with a poker face.

"Do smile more"

'Ah.Right.'

Shin lets out a big smile, shocking all of company 8 with its brightness.

"Ack! Too beautiful!" They all blushed, making Shin scratch his head feeling extremely awkward.

"How long was I out?"

"Quite a few days! Even I woke up earlier than you, and I had a sword in my stomach!" Shinra laughed, hugging the boy tightly while crying crocodile tears. "I'm so happy you're okay! I don't know what I'd do if my first friend died because of me!"

"Move out of my way, Devil." Arthur came in the hug as well, making the rest of company 8 follow.

"Ugh, who's elbowing ny rib?!"

"Who are you calling a cyclops gorilla?!"

"No one!"

"Will you guys keep it down?"

Even though Shin was practically getting squished in every direction, he still couldn't help but softly smile. 'Mom,dad, don't worry. I now have people to take care of me, and for me to take care of.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now, Shin was alone, everyone from company 8 had went back. He was now outside the hospital, planning on getting 'in touch' with his flames, as weird as it sounded.

Shin decided to meditate, closing his eyes he searched for his source of flame within.

'Helloo? Is anyone in there?'

Shin sighed. He'd been trying to find this flame source for so long, he was close to falling asleep. But this was something he had to do, so no messing around here.

'Ah, right. If I have to connect with my flames, it's impossible to do so with only a little of it.

Shin took off his golden rings, not sure what to do with them now that they were off.

'What am I supposed to do? Mother didn't tell me that part, she wants me to figure it out myself.'

"Come out."

Nothing happened.

Shin thought of something. He extended his flames infront of him, as he slowly took off his rings, trying his best to control his fire output.

'Damn it... It's hard to do this.'

He out the rings in the flames, the rings immediately absorbed them, making them glow like the sun.

"Come out."

A short staff assembled itself with the parts of the rings. In fact, it was so short that it reminded Shin of a wand with how perfectly it fit into his hands.

'Now that my firepower is all in this wand, does that mean I can talk to it now?'

"Hello?"

...

Honestly, Shin didn't know what he was doing, but all he knew was that he was to bond with his flames. Now that he thought about it, flames can't even talk. Oh how dumb he was.

Shin facepalmed.

'When I was a kid, I looked so happy playing spy with my flames. Was that what mother meant?' Shin thought silently. 'I've always limited my use of my flames, even if I were to use 100% of my firepower back then, it would still only be part of my full power. Now that power is all in this small stick.'