Memories

Right now, Sho and Shinra were both in an Adolla Link. This made Shin heave a sigh.

'Damn...I know those two haven't met in ages, but how many times are they going to link up with each other?' Shin looked back towards the area he was explicitly aware of. 'Those people...are they still here?'

When their link was severed, Sho was in tears while Shinra was gently embracing him. This made Shin's heart pound as he stared at the unfamiliar sight infront of him.

'For some reason, my body wishes to be embraced by such warmth too. Is this what they call "love deprivation"?' Shin smacked himself in the face with his two hands, feeling his face heat up slightly. 'That sounds so dirty, I'm ashamed of how far I've fallen.'

Shin was too distracted by his mentak breakdown to realise that Shinra had accidentally been stabbed by Sho's sword, and that another girl had popped out if nowhere.

"Ah! Shinra!" Viktor screamed, making Shin snap out of his bullcrap.

"Eh? Who the heck is that chick?" Shin stupidly asked, making Viktor deadpan.

"Oh,my. It looks like he couldn't control his speed, and ended up stabbing himself." The mysterious girl cooed creepily, making Shin's face twitch in disgust. "Shinra Kusakabe bears an Adolla Burst. We can't have him dying on us. I'll withdraw with him."

'Ah... I'm dying... my self-disgust is eating me alive.' Shin started walking towards the three.

"Don't get near them, they just reunited after so long." Shin said with a disgusted tone, mostly directed to himself. Right now, he was directly facing the girl, shielding both Sho and Shinra from her. "If you do that... I don't care if you're a girl, I'll beat you up."

"S-Shin?!" Shinra tried to get up, but wasn't able to as his wounds were too deep.

"Ah...right. There's a more important question I want your answer to.What exactly do you plan on doing with the Adolla Bursts? It's annoying when you guys can't seem to keep that topic to yourselves." Shin asked as he lazily rubbed the back of his head.

"The great Cataclysm, 250 years ago, seems to have been a misfire. By gathering Adolla Bursts, we're going to kick-start the great Cataclysm once again!" Haumea proudly explained, making Shin tilt his head in confusion.

'Cataclysm? I remember it being mentioned in one of the lessons back at the academy, but I never listened to any of the details.' Shin thought, sweating a little as he was struggling to keep up with the sudden history class.

"Why are you telling them about it?!" Another stranger yelled out from behind the pillar.

"Ah, oopsies. No matter, they won't be able to stop us anyways." Haumea stuck out her tongue, making Shin grow an irk mark.

"Now then, let us quickly retrieve Shinra Kusakabe and get out of here!"
Haumea happily skipped towards Shinra, before she was stopped by Shin grabbing onto her arm.

"Damn, you're really annoying, just get outta my sight." Haumea sends an electric current towards Shin in an attempt to control him, but it failed.
'Eh? My electric current isn't passing through.'

"Such pointless attempts." Shin throws the girl harshly into several pillars, to which Haumea had managed to stand back up while dusting her clothes.

"Wow~! What strength! I rather like forceful men, so why don't you just beat me up more?!" Haumea prepares to fight, but before either of them could cross-swords, Sho had appeared infront of Haumea.

"Tell me what happened 12 years ago." Sho said, to which Haumea had declined before going to attack again. When Sho attempted to use his 'severed universe', Haumea was not affected by it and had used her elctric current on him, taking control of him.