017

Warning: This chapter contains non-descriptive mentions of r4pe, if you aren't comfortable please do refrain yourself from reading.🙏🏻 ⚠⚠

Self-revision period.

The class teacher waltzed into the classroom, and rapped on the podium with his knuckles. The students raised their heads from their revision materials, and focused their attention on the class teacher. On successfully gathering the students' attention, the class teacher launched into a speech warning the students about protecting oneself and being wary of strangers.

"Especially female students," The class teacher cautioned, "Try not to go to places where there's very little people, and try not to linger around in empty parks and mountainous areas. If you must, go in a huge group – and try your best not to head out at night. And boys, the early you go home, the better it is."

Curious, a student asked, "Did something happen?"

The teacher reassured the class, "Nothing happened – but I thought it'd be good to warn the class about safety measures since the graduation exams are nearing." Having clarified the situation, the class teacher continued his lecture by reminding students about having clean eating habits and hygiene issues.

But the sensitive youths continued to scrutinize and analyze the class teacher's every word, and every emotion; when the class teacher left the classroom, the entire classroom began to buzz in excitement.

"Something happened. Something definitely happened."

"Did you notice the class teacher's tone? 'Especially female students. And boys, the early you go home, the better it is.' – Ah, I bet it has something to do with that."

"What's 'that'?"

"Don't you know? I mentioned it before – the rapist who goes around committing sexual assaults in a huge raincoat! You guys brushed it off so easily before, surely you guys believe me now?"

"Oh—-" Understanding dawned on the various students.

Arthit wasn't concerned in the slightest, and placed a dried plum in his mouth. Jamie, who was seated in front of Arthit, turned back and sprawled on Arthit's desk. Angling her head to keep Arthit in view, she signaled for Arthit to close the distance between them. Arthit shifted himself closer to Jamie, as did Nai. When the three of them were sufficiently close, Jamie blurted, "I think that there's a high possibility that the person our class teacher was referring to is Jay."

Arthit and Nai were instantly shocked.

Jamie contiued, "I'm sure of it. I'm not lying to you two – I'll even swear on my examination pass."

Th dried plum began to dissolve in Arthit's mouth, overwhelming his taste-buds with its sourness. Carefully, Arthit inquired, "What happened...to him?"

A look of hesitation flickered across Jamie's face, as though she felt awkward about what she was going to say next. "He....umm.. he was first raped, then murdered."

Arthit: "......"

Nai exclaimed, "Are you sure about this? For heaven's sake Jamie, you're speaking about the demon Jay? How could demons turn out to be victims? You're telling us this based off some rumor's, aren't you?!"

"It's true!" Jamie retorted, "Do you remember the huge storm that happened one week ago? It was one of the last storms that occurred at the end of the rainy season. In any event, the rain caused the Chomphu bridge to collapse."

Everybody knew about this piece of news. The Chomphu bridge was a metal bridge that collapsed recently. However, as it was located in a deserted and isolated location, there were no deaths and injuries resulting from its collapse. Given the minimal impact it had, it wasn't good gossip material, and wasn't something that the graduating batch of students were concerned with.