028+ B⚠

🌹~PART TWO~🥀

Knott swiftly sat in front of Kongpob, but the youth still insisted on one condition, "The wound inflicted by Arthit onto Jay is not deep. Jay was murdered by Stud, so Arthit should not be convicted of any crime."

Before Knott could even formulate a response to Kongpob, Kongpob's lawyer interjected, "I understand your concern. Don't worry, if the police officers do level charges against Arthit and attempt to prosecute him, I guarantee that I would be more than capable of mounting a successful defense for Arthit."

Knott hesitated before caving, "What I'm about to disclose is not appropriate given my role as a police officer. However – I just wanted to let you know that we do not, at present, have any evidence on hand which proves that Arthit had injured or murdered Jay. In particular, we are especially lacking in physical evidence."

Upon receiving Knott's confirmation, Kongpob nodded.

He wasn't responsible for Jay's murder.

By the time he had arrived at the hill behind the school compound, Jay was already dead.

He conducted a quick check of Jay's corpse, and saw that there was only one single wound which had been inflicted onto Jay. It was a very deep cut. Aside from that, he was simply unable to locate any other cuts or open wounds on Jay's corpse. If Arthit had used a knife to stab Jay, the necessary inference to be made was that Arthit had, whilst tussling with Jay, unintentionally murdered him.

There was a bloodied hand print on Jay's shirt. Stretching out his hand, Kongpob compared the size of the bloodied hand print against his, and immediately concluded that the hand print belonged to Arthit.

Curious, Knott asked Kongpob what he felt upon making such a discovery. Kongpob responded,

He was extremely calm. For the minutest second, Kongpob wanted to lodge a police report, but that idea was quickly overturned. Involving the police officers meant that Arthit's action of bringing a knife to meet Jay would be placed under extreme scrutiny – the police officers would investigate whether, from an objective point of view, Jay evinced any intention and/or inclination of wanting to murder or cause grievous harm to Arthit, and the police officers would, more likely than not, conclude that there was no such intention and/or inclination – so the argument of 'self-defense' is unlikely to work. Regardless of whether the police officers discovered that Jay was the mastermind behind Arthit's bullying incident, or questioned Arthit's motives in bringing a knife to meet Jay, both of these clues would cause irreparable damage and harm to Arthit's credibility.

Kongpob hurriedly concocted a plan – to disguise himself as the raincoat man. Without a moment's hesitation, Kongpob returned home and retrieved the vibrator which his mae had left in the drawer, and utilized the vibrator to create a false image of Jay having been sexually assaulted. Stud possessed numerous raincoats which were near identical to each other; coincidentally, Kongpob had earlier borrowed one such raincoat from Stud, and simply hadn't found the time to return it to Stud. Kongpob decided to put this particular raincoat to good use, and pressed Jay's fingernails against the raincoat, causing several scratch marks to be left on the raincoat.

Having created sufficient "evidence" of a struggle between the raincoat man and Jay, Kongpob proceeded to transport Jay's corpse to the upper reaches of the Chomphu river, and buried Jay within the marsh – he had hoped that the marsh would assist to preserve Jay's corpse, so that in the event Jay's corpse was discovered in the future, the police officers would be able to quickly discover that the murderer was a male. However, he had little choice but to strip Jay naked – the shirt had to be removed, as it contained Arthit's hand print.