1 - Cravings

I'm Maria Victorina Gracia Arianna Celestine Marcos Araneta, Irene and Greggy Araneta's youngest daughter and child. My sisters Veronica, Victoria, and Venice, as well as my brothers Alfonso and Luis, are very close to one another. My older brothers Luis and Alfonso are well known to everyone, but let me introduce myself and my sisters to you all

Doctor Maria Gregoria Calista Alisandra Veronica, our oldest Maria, is dating her longtime lover Jake Xavier Nicolas Tuazon right now. Maria Gabriella Athena Caitlynne Victoria, the fourth of the six of us and the only one of us with the guts to enroll in the legal degree, came next. She was the first Maria to wed Luke Christian Elliot Valeria , the man she had known since high school, and the couple had a daughter they named Maria Marvella Amereene Victoria. Maria Alicia Gracelyn Celestiana Venice, an engineer who is currently single and only thinking about her family and self, is the third Maria. Because I'm the one who will carry on my brother's business career, I'm Maria Victorina Gracia Arianna Celestine, and I'm currently in my final year of my business management program. Particularly my sisters, my siblings are really severe with me. This is to be anticipated since I'm the youngest. Up until a few weeks ago, Vince Chavez and I were dating in the shadows, but then something happened that led him to break things off. For now, that is all. Let's continue the story to find out how we almost succeeded in overcoming everything.

-Celestine's POV-

I was awakened by an unpleasant stench, so I hurried to wash my face, brush my teeth, and go downstairs to see what was producing the smell. I found our cook, Manang Rose, preparing our breakfast in the kitchen.

"Manang What's that Smell?" I inquired.

She responded, "Good morning ma'am, nagpaluto po kasi ang mommy nyo ng paborito nyong breakfast, sinangag, at ilocos longganisa."

I uttered the words "Ah manang ayoko po yan eh, pede po ba iluto nyo ako ng French toast at pancake."

"Ahh, yun lang po ba maam?" she asked.

In response, I said, "Opo Salamat po."

Tine ascended to her room, took her phone, and texted her Ate Victoria for the additional delicacies she had been desiring

-

-Gabriella's POV -

I awoke early, as I do every morning, to prepare breakfast for Luke and Amereene. My spouse and our four-year-old child. Despite the fact that we have a maid, I always decide to take care of my husband and our only child. As I was preparing the cinnamon rolls my husband wanted for breakfast, my sister Celestine texted me. She asked for My Cinnamon Rolls, one of her favorites, but I didn't understand why she wanted tiramisu, which she detests. My driver was given the immediate instruction to deliver it to my parents' home. After my driver had left, I started to make breakfast for us. Just as I was about to finish preparing pancakes for Vella, Luke entered the room.

"Hello, My Queen, Good Morning," my husband remarked as he gave me a back embrace.

I mumbled, "Oh, your awake na pala, Good Morning," as I kissed his smooth, kissable lips.

Weary eyes and the words "Hi Mwommy, Dwaddy, Good Mworning po." were our princess's greeting to us.

Saying, "Good morning, Princess," Luke hoisted Amereene and made her sit at the counter.

"Good morning, our Princess," I replied while kissing her lips.

"How's your sleep , love?" I asked.

She remarked, "It was gwood Mummy, I dwemt the I was riding a horse daw with you and Dada in Iwocos." Manang mana kay Irene Marcos Araneta.

We finished some personal tasks in the remaining time after breakfast. After some time, I completed my duty and decided to spend some time in our living room with my Unica Hija. We are currently passing the time as it is just 1 o'clock and we have to depart for mum and dad's house at 4 o'clock since we have family dinner. In his upstairs office, Luke is wrapping up some tasks. All I know is that mommy, pops, and mama imee are present at pops' house because they talked about so many different things. I was simply browsing social media with my daughter watching Cocomelon next to me when my sister Celestine sent me a message.

 I was simply browsing social media with my daughter watching Cocomelon next to me when my sister Celestine sent me a message

Tine has never been a fan of Buko Pie, so I was taken aback by her pleas for food. I dislike overthinking, but when I became pregnant with Vella, I found myself yearning something I've never enjoyed. Call me odd, but my sister and her boyfriend are out a lot lately. I dislike that lover, just like everyone else. Mommy was the only one who gave Vince permission to pursue Celestine. Recently, especially when my parents aren't home, Celestine has reportedly started going out at night or getting home later than usual, according to my parents' housekeepers. Although I have no reason to distrust her, it's best if she stays safe.

...