2 - Two Lines

-Celestine's POV-

Manang Rose contacted me as I was seated in the chair on my balcony to inform me that the meal Ate had sent me had arrived. I'm starving, so it's a good thing the driver is swift. Because of this, I hurriedly left the room with the food my sister had given as well as the French toast and pancakes that I had previously ordered Manang Rose to prepare. Prior to ascending to my room, I also retrieved some water. She brought me a lunch bag, which I unwrapped after setting up my table on my balcony. I was enjoying my meal when the desire to vomit struck abruptly. I instantly raced to my bathroom and threw up everything I had just eaten. I then sat in the chair outside my balcony and started to reflect. I hope I'm incorrect since I'm too young and it's not doable. Seriously, I hope not.

I returned to the kitchen with all of my utensils once I had finished eating. After that, I rushed straight to my room to get something I never thought I'd need: a pregnancy test. Five minutes went by after I used the pregnancy test in the bathroom, and the results were positive. trembling, perspiring, and anxious. I turn to look at it and discover TWO lines.

I yelled as I stared at the mirror in my room, "shit! Mapapatay ako nina daddy! Fuck!" I won't be heard because no one is home and all of these rooms are soundproof.

Still trembling and carrying my positive pregnancy test, I exited my restroom. Vince is the only guy who could potentially be the child's father. My former partner.

It's alright; what matters now is that I am the only one who is aware. The fact that Vince, the child's father, already ghosted me is currently my biggest issue. Wow, what type of life is this; my sister and brother, especially my parents, will kill me for sure. Their youngest is currently expecting a child without even dating. Their youngest daughter got pregnant after having a sexual encounter with a man. Oh my god, I'm dead.

After Lunch

I begged my Ate Brie to get me some Jollibee because I've been wanting it, but she refused. That makes sense because Mommy and Mama Imee detest seeing us consume fast food, so I asked for some Buko Pie. At the time, I used to detest the dessert, so I'm sure she questioned why I asked for it now. But since it's my baby who wants it, what else could I do?.

.....

After a short while, Alfonso and Luis and Xandra showed up. Celestine and Alfonso Luis went shopping for drinks for evening. They left Xandra at home to work with some of the maids on making some of Araneta's favorite handmade ice cream. Arriving at 3 o'clock were Irene, Imee, Bong, Greggy, Liza, and Aimee. Imee is cooking her famous Pinakbet Pizza as they begin to prepare dinner for the family. Since her daughters Gabriella and Veronica are both allergic to shrimp, Irene purposefully prepared two pasta dishes: shrimp pesto and carbonara. For the youngsters, Bong and Greggy are preparing some grilled chicken and other barbecues. Aimee and Liza are making their preferred Caesar Salad.

Imelda, Borgy, Sandro, Simon, Vinny, and Matthew eventually showed up. She wanted to freshen up before everyone arrived, so they took their grandmother upstairs. After a short while, Veronica and Jake came, followed closely by Gabriella, Luke, and Vella. From the shops, Celestine, Alfonso, and Luis also arrived. The last person to come was Celestiana.

While eating, they exchanged stories and thoughts. Their dining area is filled with laughter and jokes that are cheesy but amusing. On the other side, the anxious Celestine is refusing alcohol, which got everyone's attention. She was merely sorry to use her stomach troubles as an excuse. The Marcos family evidently trusted her.

Their supper was a success. Everyone left the Araneta siblings at home because they each have separate plans for tomorrow. They all had their own rooms here, so they made the decision to just stay for a few days. Additionally, they don't have any private plans, thus it was OK for them to spend more time together.

As they were all organizing their day for tomorrow in the living room, Gabriella excused herself to go upstairs to their room because Vella was already drowsy and acting out. Since they were exhausted from the day, the Araneta-Valeria family quickly dozed off. The three of them had a wonderful day, something they truly missed a lot since moving abroad.

It was eventually determined by the Araneta family to retire to their own rooms for a rest since tomorrow will be a very long day.

It was a wonderful day, but they were unaware that their youngest rose was keeping something from them.

...