5-Truth

*FF NEXT DAY

They traveled to Imee's residence yesterday due to the fact she had invited them to supper. Because of this objective, Celestine didn't have the ability to tell them the truth about herself. Veronica and Jake departed early today to return to Cebu due to a situation involving their firm that required lightning-fast action. Alfonso and Luis departed their residence to go do something for the Marias accompanied by Greggy, Xandra Luke, and the young ones. Celestine has yet again missed another opportunity to tell them every single thing.

In her room, Celestine is presently reading on the balcony. Up until Celestiana walked in the space was completely silent. She neglected to secure the door, allowing each sister to let themselves in and eavesdrop in on them, something she was unaware of.

As long as the door is unlocked, you're free to enter. This has been the agreement between the four Marcos- Araneta daughters since they were kids.

-Celestiana's POV -

Celestine uncovering the truth to everyone was something I wanted to discuss with her. Since her door was unlocked and the three of us could enter freely, I went straight in without knocking.

I exclaimed "Hey!" I took a piece of candy from the mason jar next to Tine and sat down next to her.

She gazed at the book she was reading and remarked, "Hey Ate, you need anything?"

I asked as I devoured the candy I had just unwrapped, "Nasabi mo na?"

She replied, setting her work of fiction on the tabletop, "Not yet ate eh."

I asked, a little irritated, "But why diba nag promise ka na sasabihin mo kay ate ngayon diba?" She told me she would be honest, but she wasn't.

She leaned towards the balcony railing as she stood up from her seat and remarked, "But Ate hindi ko nga kayang sabihin kay Ate ang totoo."

Then a familiar voice said, "Sabihin ang aling totoo Celestine!" I have to turn back even though I don't want to. It was at this point that I realized I had completely forgotten to lock the door.

Celestine uttered "Ate" apprehensively. I can make out Ate Brie's serious expression and the astonished expression on Celestine's face. Ate Brie is certain to be aware of the truth, which is what I fear most happened.

- Gabriella's POV-

After the morning meal, I gave Amereene a brief shower and replaced her clothing before embarking with the other kids to go somewhere with Daddy, Ate Xandra, and the Boys. They refused to let us accompany them, despite our desire to. They simply stated that we ought to simply believe them, so we did. We were intrigued as to where they were going to be.

I viewed some fan-tagged edits shortly after they left while resting on the couch. I was astonished when I discovered that the majority of these edits were about mom and Tita Imee. When I saw my mom enter our music room, I assumed that she would soon begin playing various instruments or creating music there, which can take endless amounts of time. Mommy went out and sat next to me, much to my astonishment, 30 minutes after she had first entered the music room.

She sat down next to me and asked, "Victoria?"

I answered as I set my phone down, "Yes ma?"

She tucked a couple of my hair behind my ears and inquired, "Are you guys busy?"

I questioned inquisitively, "Umm, I'm not po, why po ma?"

She asked genuinely "You guys wanna go out? Mother Daughter bonding?"

She merely nodded as I replied, "Um yeah sure po, tawagin ko lang po sila Celest at Tine and mag aayos ng sarili."

Considering that I knew Celestine and Celestiana were both in her room, I headed upstairs. We all agreed as youngsters that if our bedroom door was unlocked, myself as well as my siblings could enter at any moment. For this reason, since her room wasn't locked, I went in.

I overheard the two girls talking about something private, but I'm not stupid enough to listen in on their conversation. I wouldn't have perturbed paying attention to their conversations, not until I've unintentionally heard Celestine saying that she cannot tell me the truth. What is it that she won't tell me about the truth? Does my sister have something to hide from me? Is my intuition correct? Those were the thoughts I was having at the time.

I proclaimed with complete authority, "Sabihin ang aling totoo, Celestine!"

She murmured, "A-ate." Celestine and Celestiana both have astonished looks on their faces, as may I. It is certain that they are keeping something from me.

"Celestine, aling totoo!" I said. At this time, my temper is rising. They lied to me despite being aware of my hatred towards liars.

Celestiana said, "Ate Celestine's Pregnant."

I blurted out, "What?!" I shouted out, "Celestine, anong Kalokohan to!" Who's the father? How could they be so negligent.

She approached me, sobbing, and said, "Ate, I'm sorry."

I vented "Sorry I'm sorry, sorry anong magagawa ng sorry mo ha!" I felt such rage and disappointment.

-Irene's POV -

Because the guys, Xandra, and the children departed to take care of their own personal matters and because I didn't want to be stuck at home all day, I asked Gabriella if they were busy, and she happily responded that they weren't. This gave me and my three girls the opportunity to spend some quality time together as a mother and daughter. She enthusiastically agreed to join me once I informed her of my idea. She got ready and left to summon her two younger sisters.

My daughters were still out of my peripheral vision after twenty minutes. I had no other option but to patiently wait for them to arrive; perhaps they were still grooming themselves. I was waiting for them patiently as I was styling my hair when I observed Celestine sprint down down the flights of stairs and towards the backyard while appearing to be in tears.

-Gabriella's POV -

I strongly retorted, "Since when, Celestine?! " as I struggled to control my outburst. She explained, "Ate, I'm sorry. We were intoxicated at the moment. " "Ate, the baby is almost four weeks old already."

I reprimanded Celestine, saying, "Sorry? Celestine! We permitted you to consume alcohol outside of this dwelling under only a single condition; drink safely. How can you be so irresponsible now?" She is currently sobbing quietly, and I'm fighting the urge to slap her. Celestiana is merely attempting console her little sister.

I seriously questioned, "Who's the father of that kid?"
She continued to try to conceal it from me, saying, "It's...," to which I reacted angrily, "Who!?"

"Vince", she announced apprehensively.

I yelled, "The guy currently pursuing you!?" I knew it! I have loathed that man since I first met him because I know he is a horrible guy.

She said, weeping, "Yes, Ate. But he left already."

" Shit!" I screamed I responded, placing my dominant hand on my brow, "I'll file a case against him. You're an underage person for god's sake!"

"No, Ate. Just allow me talk to him; perhaps he'll change his mind," She stated

Celestiana remarked, "Ate Gab, isn't that a little excessive? Perhaps he's just not prepared to be a parental figure yet." 

"Well that's bullshit! Why would he permit anything like this to happen if he's still not ready to be a father yet?" I demanded angrily. Celestine argued, "Ate, we were both intoxicated at the time."

I said while pacing back and forth, "I don't care! I'm still filing a lawsuit, because this is rape for goodness sake!" I yelled, "I'm pursuing this case whether the two of you like it or not" . I stormed out of her room furious and frustrated.

...