prologue

WITH YOU,an enhypen au━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"i wish we remained as beautiful as we are on those films

WITH YOU,
an enhypen au
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"i wish we remained as beautiful as 
we are on those films."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yeseul's eyes fluttered open, a dark sight welcoming her as she escaped the long sleep she has been indulged in for hours.

There was a heavy weight placed on top of her face which didn't take her a while to realize was a book. Grunting in annoyance, she pushed the book out of her head, placing it neatly on the carpeted floor. Despite the book being removed from her field of view, the surrounding place around her remained dark.

It took her eyes a few seconds to adapt and shortly after, she then realized where she was. Jumping to her feet, she grabbed her phone from the pocket of her hoodie and checked the time.

22:30

"You have got to be kidding me!" Yeseul shrieked, running to the exit of the library, hoping and praying  inside her head that it wasn't locked. She almost tripped on the process as she carelessly ran to the doorway.

Upon reaching the large entrance, her heart dropped when she saw the steel gate blocking the only exit she knew of. Pushing her hair back, she fell to her knees and buried her face into her palms as she lets out another scream. How could she sleep for ten hours straight? It was supposed to be an energizer nap before her class, sleeping for ten hours was not part of her plan.

Then, all of a sudden, she heard the sound of a chair moving from behind her.

Immediately raising her head and standing up, she wandered her eyes as she searched for the cause of that weird noise. Her heartbeat began to increase in speed because of the rising fear building up in her chest. There was no way she was stuck in the library with a ghost, her university didn't even have any ghost stories!

"Yeseul?" A deep familiar voice appeared behind her, resulting to her jumping in fear and immediately backing away from the culprit.

She almost started chanting a prayer if only she had not opened her eyes to take a peak of the supposedly scary supernatural being. Her tensed body suddenly relaxed when her mind finally took in who was standing in front of her.

Right this is worst than a ghost.

"What are you doing here?" Niki asked her, stepping forward but she managed to step back, keeping the distance between them as far as possible. Upon realizing that she wasn't comfortable with closing the space between them, he maintained his distance by keeping still though his eyes remained fixated on the girl.

I knew I should've never slept.

"There's got to be an exit here somewhere." Yeseul looked around in a haste but he managed to grab her wrist before she could run away from him. "H-Hey!"

"All exits are blocked." He tells her, keeping his calm composure as if he was talking to an ordinary person. "Yeseul." He called to her again but her gaze remained on the floor, refusing to meet her ex's eyes.

"Do I really have to be stuck here... with you?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• this story is not in any forms
affiliated to ni-ki or anyone
from enhypen.

• this is not how i see the enhypen
members or ni-ki in general.
this is all fictional and was written
like this for plot purposes.

• grammar error and typos are
to be expected

• may contain spoilers for my
other stories such as desiderium,
eternity, lovesick, acatalepsy,
afterglow, and daylight

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE :

look who's back loud gasp

wanted to write sum fluff so here i am hehe updates will be irregular cuz i have an addiction with gaming and reading