Chapter 1

Crimson's Point Of ✨VIEW ✨

I Aggressively text on my phone with my tattooed fingers as I get off the plane. I'm currently pissed off because of my incompetent workers not knowing how to do their fucking job. I run my Mafia ver strictly meaning no fuck ups whatsoever.

I'm Crimson Grey or otherwise known as Cassie. I'm turning 18 in a couple of weeks and I'm honestly too busy to care. I won't have to really tell you my backstory but ig fuck it. I was born on November 26th, 1999 and I was born into the Italian Mafia who is currently number 3.

I was fine up until it was my 3rd birthday. I went to go play with my family and I guess they didn't like that and so they hit me and threw me away at a run down old orphanage in the outskirts of Milan. As soon as they left I was ripped from a normal life yet again. I was kidnapped and torture and trained by the infamous Bulgarian Mafia.

I was trapped, deprived, scared, sad, angry and mostly disappointed my family didn't look for me. I thought they would want me but I guess God can be picky too. But anyways so yeah I decided at around 8 years old to merk their entire empire and I succeeded, I left and went into foster care when every home except the Sanders family treating me like shit.

The Sanders. They loved me. They were the perfect parents that I dreamed off until they were made into God's Beautiful Garden flowers. White and Blue Gardenia Roses. I decided to say fuck it and move on,

knowing their with their child they couldn't have. I then got put into a household of druggies and since they didn't give two fucks about me I had the advantage. I built my empire at 9 years old. At first it was little and then it skyrocketed with my micro engineered Software Chip called "eternity" EVERYONE wanted it but I chipped it down to 3 in the whole world.

Then I decided to get my degree in everything and I did, graduated highschool with honors valedictorian and From Yale university with masters in everything. I'm now the most successful self made Trillionaire and the youngest.

In the business world I'm known as Madam Grey and the illegal world I go by Rosé. I have rare eyes. My eye color is are called Angel eyes'.
My eyes are known to be rare yet so ethereally breathtaking. I have Black hair of course but I Dyed it blonde.
Now on to my story. The actual one.
I get out my roles Royce and head inside my new mansion I bought here in LA.

The mansion

The mansion.