Chapter 6

Cameron's POV (A/N: surprise 🅿️)
What did she just say? Did she just say.. She's the Infamous Bulgarian Mafia Donna? Are you fucking kidding that's sick. " Are you really?" I say in a low whisper and she smirks. "I am not lying to you. I could help you destroy them since we have the same way of thinking." She says and I smirk.

You mean she wants to help me them? Well say less. "I want to kill them all, but I'm gonna need some help in doing as of right now I'm broke and have no idea what to do." I say and she nods in understanding. "Okay well join me and my Empire." She says and I smile at her. "What do you mean by that?" I ask her and she sits up and looks me dead in the eye.

"Become my partner I'll give you my Half of my Unit and we'll be unstoppable. But if you so much as THINK of betraying me...𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶." She says in a monotone voice that sent chills down my spine. Okay I'm officially afraid of my twin sister. She's ruthless something I'm craving to have. That power of people is something I wish I had.

"Why would I ever betray my other half. I swear on my life that I will be there when you need me, support you, love and care for you for the rest of my life baby sis." I say genuinely. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Let's get some junk food and drinks were gonna have a sleepover." She says and I drive out the parking lot and onto the road to the mall. Before we arrive my sister says "Wait let's change c'mon." And I look at her confused. " Huh?" I say before I lose control over the car and Amelia starts redirecting us to her mansion.

We get there and the gates opens as I do a whole bunch of security system stuff I now have access to her house. We arrive in her car mall her words not mine. I get out and I look at all my dream cars here. I follow her to a glass see through elevator.

We go inside and we go up to a room filled with everything you would ever want for a guy or girl. " Okay go choose your outfit and I'll choose mine." She says and walks off. I go and find a outfit that fits my persona and I change into it.

I use some of the men cologne I used Dolce and Gabbana

I use some of the men cologne I used Dolce and Gabbana. I walk over to my sister and she looks badass.

 I walk over to my sister and she looks badass