Chapter 5

Crimson's POV

I woke up at 3 am today and decided to go to the gym in the house. I head to my bathroom and strip after doing my business. I get in the shower and as usual use anything vanilla scented since a bitch is obsessed with vanilla.

I get out after showering and dry off with doing my skin care routine. I put my hair in a bun so it didn't get wet. I let it down and my natural long waving curls run down my back past my ass alittle. I braid it into a long french braid down my back.

 I braid it into a long french braid down my back

I put on my gym outfit and head down to the gym. I get down there and do my workout. 300 pushups, 400 sit ups, 500 pull ups, 100 km run, 50 steps, 1500 Jump rope skips, and 100 squats. By the end of it all I finished in 35 minutes. Damn it I was slow by 15 minutes. I really need to get back in shape.

I walk over to the punching bags and wraps my fists. I finish wrapping them I steady the bag. I send punch after lunch and my round kicks and other combinations I was taught and created 4 hours straight I ran for 3-4 miles after the bags.

By the time I was back to the estate I was drench in sweat but wasn't out of breath at all.

I walk into the house and immediately head to the kitchen. I was drenched in sweat by now and wasn't in the mood to talk. I walk past everyone and heading back upstairs.
I got upstairs and immediately went to shower. After my shower I put on some clothes.

I went back downstairs and into the kitchen to make a avacado smoothie and see my family just staring in shock

I went back downstairs and into the kitchen to make a avacado smoothie and see my family just staring in shock. What is it because of my tattoos, I don't really care of people see I love them on my body.

"WHAT since when did you have Tattoos baby sis?" My twin says and I smile. " Since I was 14 but I plan to get some more." I say nonchalantly. They stare at me again until sperm carrier opens her mouth.

"Those are disgusting and nobody will ever be interested in you if u have them." She says with disgust all over her face. I scoff and look her up and down. " You one to talk trash bag at least my body is natural unlike your plastics dollar store hand me down Barbie looking ass." I say and take my smoothie and my bag with my keys and head out towards the door.