Chapter 4

Sperm Donor's POV ( the dad)

She was right there, so beautiful, so doll like. But she's not anything made of flowers and girly like I thought she would be. But she was different she looks like a ton boy nothing like her mother who loves pink. Or maybe she is just going through some emo phase yeah that's it I made her room pink since girls love pink right? I hope she loves it.

Oh how wrong he was.

Sperm carrier's POV ( the mom)

I was disturbed by The way my princess was dressed?! She's wearing Joggers and an Oversized Shirt! Ugh gross I hate her fashion taste please let tomorrow be BETTER.
(A/N: omg I told you and now I hate her it's sad😂😂).

Oh how wrong she was.

Crimson's POV
I walk in and sit down putting on leg up resting my arm on it. I see everyone stare at me in confusion and distaste but I don't give a fuck. But the only one I care about out of all of them is my twin who looks at me with awe I soften a little but turn back to Emotionless. Anyways someone clears their throat so I take my eyes off him and onto my sperm donor.

"Hello Bambina I'm your father Massimo and I've missed you so as your family. Boys introduce yourselves." He says completely disregarding sperm carrier. I turn my gaze back to the sperm sharers.

"Hey Farfella I'm your second oldest brother Lorenzo." One says he looks tired but gentle in the eyes. Well I remember him hating me. I nod and move on even though I know all their names I'll play along.

"Hello principessa I'm your third oldest brother Lucario it's so nice to see you again." He say excitedly. Well I know he didn't exactly hate at all he was just didn't like sharing his stuff.
I nod at him and move to the one glaring at me.

"Xander." He says while glaring at me with disgust. I being the petty bitch I am give him the middle finger And he seems taken aback while my twin smirks alittle. I turn to his twin.

"Hello I'm sorry about him I'm Xavier Bambina." Xavier says and I give him a small smile. I turn to my favorite person. "Hey Angel I'm your twin brother Cameron but you should know I'm older by 5 minutes." He say with a smug look and playfully roll my eye while showing him my smile while chuckling.

" Hello Honey I'm your Mom Marianna it's nice to meet you." My sperm carrier says. I don't even spare her a glance and I just nod. She looks irritated and embarrassed that she's being ignored. " Okay Bambina come to my office after dinner to discuss the rules you have to follow." My sperm donor says and I nod. Here we fucking go.

A/N: After dinner 🍽️.

I walk to his office which I've already memorized the way along with other places. I open the office door without knocking which seemed rude to them but again. When have I gave a fuck. I plop down and man spreads since it's comfy. They are surprised I'm not in mini skirts or crop tops and caked makeup huh. Well I'm not an attention seeking whore.

"Okay Bambina here are the rules.
1. You respect all of us.
2. You don't cuss.
3.we approve of your outfits and whatever you do.
4. Your curfew is 8pm on weekdays, weekends is 10pm.
5. You tell us where you go and we'll have your brothers or guards go with you.
6.no smoking or drinking.
7. No tattoos and no boyfriends or male friends.
8. Keep attendance and good grades.

Okay those are the rules you must follow do you have any questions?" He says and I burst out laughing.

He looks confused and after a minute of straight up laughing in his face, I compose myself and immediately go serious. "Your Fucking delusional if you think I'm following any of those rules." I say and get up and walk towards the door. "You don't have a choice or you'll be punished." Sperm donor has the nerve to say.