Chapter 13

Cyrus's POV
1 month later.
I'm gonna bring her home to see my parents again. They miss her so much and when they see her I bet they're gonna freak the fuck out. Her birthday is coming up and I'm gonna make it the best for her and her brother. I had told him our story and he approved of me thankfully.

I tighten my arm around her beautiful body as she sleeps on top of me. I look at the time and see its like 7 am. I whisper to delta, our security system to open the curtains and she complies. The curtains open and the sun kisses her face making her glow. She is gonna be my wife one day I just know it. I smile as she wakes up and sits up and straddles my stomach. I look at her and she wears my shirt that's too big on her.

She cutely ribs her eyes and her cheeks are a rosey pink color in the morning that clashes with the sun that made her look like an angel. She smiles and opens her eyes. She looks down at me and her smile is so contagious. "Good morning Handsome." She says and I sit up on my elbows. "Good morning Angel." He says and  she giggles a little.
CRIMSON's Pov

"Your gonna be my wife one day you know that right?" He says and leans all the way up and holds my waist. "And your gonna be my husband." I say smiling brightly in response. He looks all over my face and traces it lightly. He hugs me and I hug him back. I normally don't pray to God but please let me stay this way. Happy and In love for all of my other lives with only him. Amen.

We get up and go to the bathroom and start our routine in the morning. We finish and get dressed.

 We finish and get dressed

Her's^

His^We went downstairs and into the joint kitchen and everyone was there eating breakfast together and laughing while Angie and Savannah were making chocolate chip cookies and pancakes and some bacon and eggs for breakfast

His^
We went downstairs and into the joint kitchen and everyone was there eating breakfast together and laughing while Angie and Savannah were making chocolate chip cookies and pancakes and some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Cyrus says down and put me on his lap just like the others except savannah and Angie who were cooking.

"Hey guys good morning." I say to everyone and they smile at me and say good morning. "Crim are you glowing or is it just me?" Melody asks curiously. "I don't know. Am I?" I ask while smiling eating breakfast. I turn to Cyrus and I feed him some and he kisses my cheek.