Chapter 7

(A/N: this song is important for this chapter so pay attention.)

Crimson's Pov
Who the fuck is Aurora and why are they calling me that? My name is Crimson not Aurora. I look at Cameron and he also looks confused. "Who the fuck is Aurora and why are you calling me that?" I ask in a threatening tone. They all look guilty asf right now.

What is it that they aren't telling me. Why are they calling me Aurora and why does everyone look guilty. I need to find out more. I walk out with Cameron and we go to our cars. We drive away and we drive to my laboratory. We get out and he follows me inside. We go to the DNA center.

We each get a DNA test of each other.
Like an hour later we get our results it shows were related but...we aren't related to Massimo or Marianna. We aren't their children. What the fuck is going on behind my back. "We need to figure this shit out right fucking now." Cam says and I agree.

We'll act like nothing happened today got it? I say sternly. We decided to change into new clothes and go back home like it was nothing. We go inside and we ignore their calls and apologies and just go to our room.

Next day.

I woke to my alarm of 8:30 am and I groan and get up I take m a shower and do my skin care routine. I walk into my closet that is connected. I choose my outfit and put on some jewelry.

 I choose my outfit and put on some jewelry

I dry my hair and blow dry it. I then put on some mascara and lipgloss and some lashes. I then walk over to Cameron's room to see him matching my energy.

 I then walk over to Cameron's room to see him matching my energy

"Well your looking fucking powerful." I say and he chuckles. "Yeah well your matching my energy." He says back. I smile at him and we take pictures for at least and hour. I grab my black YSL purse and wallet then some bubblegum, a lighter, some cigs, my phone, my Gun and I walk downstairs with cam right beside me.

We head into the kitchen to see everyone there and staring at us. I head over to the pantry and grab some gold fish crackers like the whole fucking box and then I leave the kitchen. We completely ignore them again and we made it outside to our cars.

 We completely ignore them again and we made it outside to our cars

His^

Hers ^We drive down to Starbucks and he gets a latte and I get a Strawberry cake frappe

Hers ^
We drive down to Starbucks and he gets a latte and I get a Strawberry cake frappe. We arrive at school sometime later and parked in the front as people watch our cars. Whores pull down their shirts and pull up their skirts and the guys stare in jealousy. He gets out first and he walks over to my door.

He opens my door and I put one heel out and step out fully making people gasp. I grab my bag and I close and lock my car. I walk inside with Cameron's arm wrapped around me.

We walk into the office and I get my schedule. Me and him walk to first period where he and I have English. I kick the door open and we walk in together. "Why are you late to my class and Who are you!?" This crusty old bitch says. "We're new You dumb fucking bitch and stop looking at my brother you cougar." I say while glaring at her.

She glares at me or at least tries to but looks like she's shitting herself. "What did you say you little bitch!" She screeches and I punch her in the face hearing a satisfying crack. She stumbles back and looks

Terrified."My NAME is Crimson Grey and my Brother Cameron Grey so unless you want another broken bone you shut the fuck up. And show some respect okay?" I say with a sweet smile at the end. She nods and We sit at the back.
*Lunch time*

Some time later the bell rings and we leave and head towards the cafeteria. We barge in and people stare at us and whisper the girls look jealous of me and my twin. I get were hot feel free to stare. As we're walking some random slut walks up to us well me.

"Stay away from the Bianchi boys if you know what's good for you!" She screeches making me cringe. "And who are you to tell me that?" I say with a smirk on my face. "Because I'm the school Queen and I can ruin your life here." She says and I burst out laughing.

"Bitch. Get the fuck out my face before I ruin it." I say glaring at the bitch. "Or what slut?" She screeches and starts cackling until I actually work on my word and knock the bitch to the floor. As you can assume I broke her fucking nose just like Ms. Cosby in first period.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WHORE!" She screams and I kick her in the face. She passes out cold and her minions drag her away. It took ONLY one kick to know her out. Weak. I walk over to an empty table when suddenly a group of guys and girls surround me and Cam.

"Hey gorgeous what's your name?" Says some blonde jock. I ignore him and he reaches towards me but before he touches me I flash my gun at him and smile brightly. He looks scared and walks away. I look around and feel eyes on me and guess who the fuck it was. Cyrus.

Word count: 953
Okay y'all were finally getting into it we have the male lead coming in. Here goes nothing...