Chapter 11

Crimson's Pov

I wake up to kisses on my face and stomach. I groan and open my eyes to see Cyrus nuzzling into my stomach and giving me kisses. I smile run my fingers through his and and I tap his head two times and he loves so I can get up.

I get up turn off the alarm and walk over to my bathroom. I do my business and strip afterwards. I get inside the warm shower and wash my body with vanilla soap. As I was my hair I feel a certain pair of hands on my waist.

I turn around and see a half awake Cyrus washing his body with lavender soap. He's hugging me from behind and I giggle when he kisses my neck. I turn around and go on my tippy toes to wash his hair. I have strawberry scented shampoo in my hands and I scrub his hair.

After scrubbing he rinses it out and I put strawberry conditioner in, he rinses that too and I smile and peck his lips. We get out and dry off with fluffy grey towels. We grab our toothbrush and brush our teeth and do skin care.

I put a cute mask on his face and he hates it but he's so cute.
We finish in the bathroom we go into our mall closet and choose our outfits for today.

Her outfit

Her outfit

His outfit

His outfit.
I spray some Coco Chanel perfume on and Cyrus puts on some Armani cologne. I grab my Gucci purse and put in my phone,wallet, keys, gum,vape, some makeup and gun with some knives I put on my body.

He waits for me downstairs as I walk down with my lady and hold his hands once I make it downstairs. We decided on getting breakfast out and so we see that everyone is already gone so I feed everyone meaning all my pets. They finished eating and theirs a Water Fountain and a huge mini sanctuary for them to play in outside.

We leave and head over to Cyrus's car.

We drive out the parking lot and the guards nod as we pass them Cyrus opens all the gates with his administration access since he's my future husband and all

We drive out the parking lot and the guards nod as we pass them Cyrus opens all the gates with his administration access since he's my future husband and all. We drive out and head to Starbucks. We go through the drive through and get a French vanilla latte and I get a Caramel frappe.

We arrive at school and everyone stares at us in shock once again today. The girls stare in jealousy at me when Cyrus gets out and opens my door and helps me out. He kisses my cheek and he locks the car before he wraps his arm around my waist and we walk inside. We head to first period and sit with our group of friends.

By lunch time we're walking and going into the cafeteria. We all get pizza for lunch and we sit at our table and Cyrus sits me on his lap with lady poking her little head out from my bag. I laugh and give her some chicken that I bought as well. She happily takes it as I eat my pizza.

We talk and joke around as Isabella blushes red on Cameron's lap. Savannah and her girlfriend Jenna are sitting with us along with Silas and Kai his boyfriend, Melody and Jackson her boyfriend, Leah and Raymond her boyfriend.

We have fun for the rest of the day. Jenna, Kai, Jackson and Ray are all friends and assassins they also work for me and Cyrus and we also all orphans. We grew up with them and are close ever since.

As we leave I'm stopped by The Bianchi brothers. " Can I help you?" I say disinterested in them. "Where have you been! Why are you dressed like a slut and who was that guy you were with huh?" They all shout at the same time. I ignore them and walk past them and Cyrus opens my door.

I get in and he starts driving with his huge tatted hand on my thigh. I'm petting my little Lady as I drink my Starbucks drink my husband got me. We arrive at the Bianchi house. He parks and we both get out and a maid opens the door and lets us in. We walk in and shortly after Cameron and the others walk in.

We walk into the living room to see everyone there looking pissed at me and my brother. Massimo gets up and walks over to me and Slaps me hard on my face. I was baffled. How dare he hit me! I look back at him and give him the most deadliest glare ever made. He notices everyone pulled out their guns and glare at him with the same energy.

" Did you just hit me?" I ask dangerously calm and look him dead in the eye with my lethal glare. "Yes I did because you a spoilt bitch and a slut begging for attention with your skimpy get up." He say and looks at me with disgust. I smirk and then he drops screaming in pain. Yeah that's right

I shot him in the leg with my gun. He looks up at me with horror when he sees my eyes turn color of how pissed I am. "Wanna repeat your statement?"

 "Wanna repeat your statement?"

Cyrus says menacingly. I grin at him as his eyes switch as well. It's nothing supernatural or fantasy shit it's just when I'm pissed my eyes switch to this ultraviolet color that scares the shit outta everyone. My friends have normal ones where they go green or something while my brother, Silas and Cyrus have black eyes.

I look at the fucker that's legit crying like a little bitch rn due to a single bullet. I've been shot almost fifty times and he's bitching because of one. Weak. I smirk and everyone chuckles as we walk out the door again and out to my house.

"You know what? Let's take a trip to Dubai!" Leah says and everyone agrees excitedly. I groan since when ever Leah is bored she would look in her world book that she made and check off places she's been and whenever she comes across one that isn't checked she sporadically plans a whole ass trip.

"C'mon you need a break and besides brings the animals and drop them off at your private reserve in Dubai. Let them go see their friends." She says and I nod. She's right. Fuck it. "Let's go to Dubai.." I say tiredly while sighs and everyone cheers.

Oh God what did I get myself into.

Word count: 1124

Y'all I'm hype about this next chapter it's gon be dramatic and lit ASF anywhore BYEEE 💗