Info/Description (Updated)

Please read the updated description for insight

(Edited ver: )

Shadowclan received a devastating dog attack, weak. They got defensive and attacked other clans. The other clan's societies fell one by one after failing to uphold the warrior code and killing and fighting regularly. This made each clan weaker and weaker until there were very few to no cats in one clan. Every cat decided to live on their own, all of them becoming rouges. Having found the idyllic forest after many moons, Tom, a brown tabby, saved the clans. He recruit cats near the two leg place and around the forest, he brought the clans back together. Most of the warriors from before think it may be a terrible idea, but in the end, they would join anyway. Most wanted to sucure their survival, some wanting everything to return back to normal. Soon the clans grew stronger in the forest, in unity. 

The forest is vast and has big waters beside it. At the end of the forest, there is a sandy terrain with a pond on the left side of the territory. This is Riverclan. North from that, there is a dense murky area with lots of vines and shrubbery. This is Shadowclan. Northeast to Shadowclan is a cleared land with very few trees and on the left side of the territory is a mountain. This is Windclan. Lastly, West of Shadowclan is a part of the forest with manny trees hiding the clan from the two legs. This is Thinderclan.

The best map I could make in 30 min:

2023 Dec 25th

I plan on possibly revamping the entire fic and rewriting it as a college student and not a middle schooler.
I

t really depends on my motivation and willpower.
But I'll just leave it as it is now (mostly because it is 5 am now and I started at 3).
Besides, old writing is always good to learn from.