killing tiamut

╔═. ✵ .══════════╗
"There may be lovers
who hold out their
hands but they'll never
love you like I can.
Can. Can.
╚══════════. ✵ .═╝

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Makkari stands as I notice Thena gone.

Phastos hits Ikaris as he breaks out of the crushing sun and I say bitterly "I always had to hold back on hurting you. It was the morally good thing to do and Druig talked me out of injuring you so many times. There's no one to stop me from draining the life out of you."

Makkari speeds towards Ikaris and I look to Sersi as she breathes heavily.

She says "Phastos. Gaia. I have to try to stop this. I have to get closer. Keep Ikaris busy."

Phastos nods and says "We've got this. If Ikaris even gets in the air Gaia will be on it. You're covered. We've got you."

I nod to her saying "Go

I nod to her saying "Go."

I step towards Ikaris as he fires beams of cosmic energy. He says "Where's Sersi?"

I raise my hands as he attempts to take me down. Rage boiling inside of me as Makkari attempts to recover on the ground.

I grit my teeth saying "Sersi isn't of your concern right now." My powers just pushing his beams back as that's his only line of defense.

Phastos says "You always did underestimate her."

Ikaris flies off the ground but doesn't get very far as I lift my body off the ground and tackle his body at a rapid rate.

I slam his body into the ground scorching the ends of his suit. squeezing his body tightly as I punch my anger upon him.

He stops my hand mid swing with both of his hands saying "You were a means to an end, Gaia. I had to either handle you or kill you."

I swing my other arm back slamming my fist into his jaw. Causing his head to rock back into the sand roughly.

I dig my knee into his abdomen saying "Like I said... I will drain the life out of you. Gilgamesh deserved better. You betrayed him and for what? This? Look around Ikaris... Arishem doesn't love you. The people who loved you are here... and you betrayed them! You betrayed me."