𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

The marauders were, for once, peacefully eating dinner as they laughed amongst themselves, when suddenly, a note appeared in front of their favourite professor, Professor Minerva McGonagall.

She read the note and then handed it to Dumbledore, who read it aloud for everyone to hear.

"Hello, witches are wizards of Hogwarts. We are writing this from the future. In a few moments time, Iris will be arriving with eight DVDs, eight movies of the life of The Girl who Lived, Iris Potter herself."

"Iris Potter?" James whispered, "Is she my daughter?"

"Watch it and make sure this doesn't repeat. All the best,

I.C.P, H.R.F, D.L.M, M.T.R, R.A.B, P.M.P, D.E.G"

"What's going on??" James yelled as loud bangs resonated through the hall. 

"Someone's trying to apparate in!" Marlene yelled across the table, "The note did say they would be arriving in a few minutes, but they're probably not using a normal apparition."

"Hogwarts is deciding whether they're worthy. If they are, the banging stops, and they appear. If They are not, they are locked into the dungeons for seventeen years."

James covered his ears, slightly yelling as the sounds grew louder, and then they stopped entirely.

Iris Celeste Potter landed in the great hall, where the others from her parents' generation were waiting for her, having read the note her friends had sent to them, just a few minutes earlier. 

She handed the set of films to the only muggle-born witch she knew from the era, and Lily Rose Evans, her mother, grabbed them, excited for what the future held.

Lily read the names of the films, and put the one labelled 'YEAR 1' into the DVD Player, and then the name of the film flashed for everyone to see.