𝐘𝟏 ✩‧₊˚ 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔

The next day, Iris woke up to whispers.  

'She's still asleep. Shh'

'Who's throwing the pillow?'

'Let Daph, she had a good aim.'

Iris heard the whoosh of a pillow and turned over, the pillow missing her and instead falling next to her comfortably. She sat up suddenly, throwing the pillow back blindly towards the voices and with an "Oof!" she found her three new friends on the ground.

She giggled. 

"You should be a chaser!" James yelled happily, and Iris nodded. "I should, shouldn't I?"

Pansy blinked. "You dumbass, get dressed!"

Iris walked into her closet, pulling the clothes out, and got dresses, walking over to her vanity table and tying her dark locks up into a ponytail.

She got off the pouffe, walking over to the girls, and the four walked out of the first year girls common room, into the main common room, where four boys met them.

Iris had seen all of them yesterday. 

"Draco Malfoy. Heir to ancient and most noble house of Malfoy."

"Theodore Nott, Heir to most noble house of Nott."

"Blaise Zabini, Heir to most noble house of Zabini"

"Mattheo Riddle."

All four of the boys, even at a young age were very handsome. However, according to Iris, none of them could compare to Regulus. 

The group of eight walked out of the common room and went to the great hall, sitting at the table, immediately filling their plates with food.

Iris took some croissants and some bacon.

"Lily takes that too!" James said, looking at Iris.  

"Watching what I eat, huh, Potter?" Lily smirked, and James blinked at her for a second, bewildered, before he smirked again, and said "Always, Lily-flower."

Apollo, one of the Black family owl, flew in with the rest of the owls, and Iris gently took off the red letter attached. Zeus, another one of the Black family owls flew over to Regulus, who removed the letter, and fed Zeus some of the food off hid plate.

Iris threw the letter on the table and rolled her eyes. One of the older Slytherins yelled, "Already  did something wrong huh, Potter? Howlers on the first day?" The older Slytherins laughed.

"Five galleons it's Sirius yelling excitedly" Regulus leaned over and whispered to James.

"You're on."

The letter smoked and opened itself to shape lips, Sirius' voice booming from it.

"IRIS POTTER! HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL US WHERE YOU WERE SORTED! ALSO, WELL DONE FOR GETTING SORTED INTO THE SNAKE PIT, REMUS OWES ME TWENTY GALLEONS NOW!

ANYWAYS, WELL DONE, AND THIS IS GOING TO BE A NEW TRADITION, YOU KNOW THAT."

Remus' tired but soft voice joined the howler.

"Sirius, Please, calm down. Anyway, have a great first day, Ir. We love you! Write back soon."

Sirius' voice came back.