𝐘𝟏 ✩‧₊˚ 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒

"I really don't wanna talk to you right now." She said, walking over, sitting on her bed. "Like, Really really."  

"I know, I could tell." The person said, moving to place their hand on her knee. "It's just- I worry so much, and I just got very angry and it came out of nowhere, I didn't mean it-" The person rambled, and he raised his palm, moving his curly hair out of his face.

"I know, Reggie, but it's not fair to me. You can't take your anger out on me and expect me to forgive you just like that." Iris said, sighing.

"Good." James muttered, nodding, and Iris glared.

"I know, Star, but for the record, I really am Sorry." He got up, walking to the door. "I was the one who told Filch. I fought with you in the common room because I wanted to make you late so you wouldn't get caught."

Iris looked up, surprised. Regulus gave her a half sad smile and walked out.

She layed back on her bed, and remembered everything about the fight. 

"I guess you're not that bad." James muttered slowly, holding Iris close. "But don't fricking hurt her again."

Future Regulus suddenly looked down, making Iris shake her head and whisper something to him.

It went unnoticed by the stag animagus who was staring at the screen once again.

The screen clouded, indicating it was a memory. "Iris." Regulus stood up in the common room, walking over to her.

"Black." She muttered, turning to him. "What can I do for you?"

"Where the hell are you going?"

"Of course." She sighed. "None of your business."

"Yes it is. You'll get caught, and lose Slytherin points."

"Oh?" Iris said, getting angry "That's what this is about huh?"

"Of course, d'you really think I cared what you did at night?"

"Nah didn't seem you cared at home did it?" Iris sneered, referring to when she had gone out of the house at night, and he had spotted her but done nothing to stop her.

Regulus' eyes widened at then narrowed. "Nah, I didn't. Why would I? Anyway, that's not the point. You're not going out, I'm not letting you lose points for us."

"It's not up to you. You're just a second year."

"Fine." Regulus snapped. "Go. But if we lose a single point, I'm never talking to you again."

She turned on her heel, storming out of the common room.

The screen cleared, clearing the memory and Iris stood up from her bed, walking over to her Vanity table, where photos of her and Regulus from when they were kids looked back at her.

"That one's so cute!" Alice whispered to Marlene, and Dorcas aww'd.

She sighed, and picked one up, looking at it closely before smiling. The picture was a moment she would cherish forever.