𝐘𝟏 ✩‧₊˚ 𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

There was a great flash of light, and two voices appeared out of nowhere.

"Oof-"

"That hurt!"

"Are we even in the right place?"

"You mean time?"

The light cleared to show two people lying on the floor. They stood up as Iris beamed and ran over, pulling both of them in a hug. 

She stepped back, pulling them, and gestured for them to introduce themselves. The first girl was blonde and she had blue eyes. She carried herself confidently as she waved at them, "Hello, I'm Heiress Daphne Greengrass."

The second one didn't look that different from someone they already knew. Just a bit older. "Hello, I'm Regulus Black."

Iris stood next to them, arms swung around Regulus. Iris swooped off, and dragged the Regulus from the Marauder's time over, who awkwardly looked at his future self.

"Uh, Regulus Black, the original?" He said, and the future Regulus laughed. "Well then, all the best for this firecracker."

"Shut up Reggie!" Iris yelled, pulling Daphne's hand, taking her to sit. Finally everyone was settled down, and Lily played the movie.

The class stood outside, in the lawns, getting ready for their first flying lessons. The eight Slytherins stood facing the Gryffindors, as the Professor walked up the space in between.

"Raise your hand above your broom, and say Up!" She instructed, and she was immediately followed by twenty voices yelling "Up!"

Iris' broom jumped into her hand and she grinned, high-fiving Daphne who got her's too.

Draco took a few tries, but he got his broom as well, followed by the others.

When it was time to take off, Neville Longbottom shot off accidentally, and Madam Hooch seemed unable to stop it, so Iris took it upon herself to save her Godbrother.

Sirius sighed. "James' personality you've got. Always wanna save people. Smh."

"Smh?" James asked.

"Shaking my head, duh." Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Thats not sane, Padfoot."

"It's not right now. But it will be." Iris smirked at the truth of the words.

She soared up and caught Neville just as the broom sped off. She gently flew back down, setting Neville down carefully.

"Ten points to Slytherin for saving a fellow classmate." Hooch said. "Come on now," she said to Neville. "Let's get you a calming draught..."

Ron Weasley bent down and got back up, picking up a glass ball. "Well well, look what Longbottom dropped."

Iris narrowed her eyes at the boy. "Give it here Weasley."

He looked around at her. "No."

He took off, floating in the sky. Iris rolled her eyes and mounted her own broom. She soared up in front of the boy, and felt a presence next to her.

She turned to see Daphne, giving Ron the same look she was.

Ron smirked. "Catch it."

He turned around and threw the ball in the opposite direction from the girls as far as it went.

Iris gasped, and shoved Ron out of the way, chasing behind the little glass ball. She dived, and caught the Glass Ball at the last moment, pulling her broom up right before she touched the ground.

She felt someone try to grab the ball, and she threw it to Daphne, who caught it. Ron made a grab for it, but Daphne threw it to Iris.

They kept throwing the Remembrall back and forth until "Iris Potter and Daphne Greengrass, Follow me!" Snape yelled.

"Dont punish them you bastard!" James yelled at future Snape, and the present Snape sighed.

The two made their way down to Snape's office.

"We are in need of two chasers and one seeker on our quidditch team. Regulus Black has been taken as the seeker. You two will be the chasers."

Iris beamed at him and James gaped.

At dinner, Iris told her friends about her new placement in the Slytherin team, when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned around to see Regulus, who pulled her up, dragging her to a nearby classroom.

She felt her back be pushed against the wall, and Regulus towered over her.

"What the hell were you thinking, Iris?"

The pure anger in his voice scared Iris, and the girl tried to step back, only to be stopped by the wall.

"What if something had happened?!" Regulus' usually calm grey eyes were like a storm now. "What if that Weasley pushed you off? What if you fell catching that ball? What if you had been expelled?"

"Daphne would have caught me, I would've been caught by someone, and I would've gone to Beauxbatons." Iris replied, smiling cheekily.

James laughed at her answers and Lily smiled.

He laughed weakly, his head in his hands. "You have to stop doing this". 

Iris shook her head, and clutched his hand. "Reggie, I had to save Neville. He would have been seriously hurt."

"But you did it, and you could've been hurt!"

"Regulus, I knew the risk of me falling. I was fine," Iris looked at him, seeing blood on his hands.

"Reg, what happened to your hand?"

"It's nothing."

"Go to the hospital wing."

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Regulus-"

"I said I'm fine Iris!" Regulus yelled. "And if you can't take care of yourself, don't come to me the next time something happens." He snapped, storming off as the moon shaped wounds on his palms continued trickling blood.

Tears rapidly gathered in Green eyes, dripping down pale cheeks onto the black robes of  her uniform. She sniffed, wiping the tears, trying to stop them, but they didn't stop.

She sniffled, wiping them with a handkerchief, and started walking slowly towards the common room. Realising Regulus would be in there, she turned on her heel, making her way to the Astronomy tower.