Chapter 3: New Feelings

The day had come; it was time for Ryuu and Bell's date together. Needless to say, both were excited and nervous. After getting dressed, they set to meet at the fountain they met up at last time.

Ryuu: Sorry to keep you waiting!

She arrived in a new outfit that had Bell stunned.

Bell: I-It's fine, shall we?

She took his hand and they got their date started. The date was going well so far. Bell had taken Ryuu all over the city as well as enjoying some time alone together. Ryuu was too embarrassed to say, but she was having fun. They were currently sitting on the part of the wall Bell trained on. After finishing the food he bought them at a stall earlier, Ryuu noticed a slight change in Bell. He held himself higher than usual. He typically took the lead, as a man should, but wasn't expecting that from him. Truth be told, she liked it. It was a new experience for her while they enjoyed their date. What she wasn't prepared for, was for the rabbit to go even further. Now they were in one of the towers on the wall.

Ryuu: B-Bell, wait!! W-We can't!!

He had a small smile on his face.

Bell: We don't have to hold ourselves back any longer, you know.

Ryuu: B-But!

She tried to convince him otherwise, but he wasn't having it.

Bell: Ryuu, I told you I was going to make this the best date ever and as a man I intend to keep my word!

His face got closer to hers which was already beet red as he blew into her ear.

Ryuu: AH!!!

She paused a bit before looking into his eyes.

Ryuu: S-So, we're g-going to do it? Right here?

Bell nodded.

Ryuu: B-But, we're in public!

Bell: No one will know, I swear.

His determined look filled her with some confidence. Her face still red, they immediately got into an act reserved for only the most serious of couples. They stared into the other's eyes and whispered their name.

Bell: Ryuu...

Ryuu: Bell...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ryuu: AAAHHHHHH!!!

Ryuu: AAAHHHHHH!!!

The elf rose from her bed with a scream. She was drenched in sweat as she recalled what happened.

Ryuu: I-It was a dream?

She sighed in relief at the thought of doing such an act, but she wasn't the only one awake.

Syr: Wow, that must've been quite the dream.

Ryuu froze when she heard the voice. Like a bunch of old gears, her head slowly creaked to her left where she saw Syr lying in the bed with Bell still asleep. She had a teasing smirk on her face while Ryuu's face got redder.