Chapter 7: The Truth (Hestia Familia)

After some more time passed, Bell cleaned up the Manor some more before waiting by the gate for his Familia. His stomach was filled with butterflies remembering what he and Ryuu talked about.

Flashback...

Bell: Are you sure?

Ryuu: Yes. You can welcome them first. I will come by later and we will break the news together.

He felt a lot better knowing she would be there to help him. Heaven knows how Hestia or Lili would react when they returned.

Bell: *Smiling* Thanks, Ryuu. I'm glad to have you with me.

Ryuu: I'll always be by your side when you need it. The same you way you were for me that time.

She gave him a quick hug to reassure him before the two parted ways until later.

End of Flashback...

He saw people come and go until the carriage carrying his friends finally came through. They looked tired, but that was because of how early it was. That changed when they saw their friend after a while.

Welf: Bell!

The boy ran to their carriage and greeted them all.

Bell: Hey, guys!

Lili: Master Bell! We're back and the mission was accomplished!

Bell: Good job, everyone.

Mikoto: It was an interesting trip. We should go drop this off and find Lady Hestia.

Haruhime: Yes, let's not delay.

They all went to the Guild first to confirm their successful quest. Eina was there and was more that happy to check for them.

Eina: All right. I can very much confirm the quest to be a success. Here is your reward for participating.

She handed the valis to Lili who happily took it from her.

Lili: Now then, let's bring these goods to Lord Miach.

After a quick trip there, the God welcomed and thanked them for their support.

Miach: Naaza and I will be sure to send a shipment to you as thanks. I know it probably isn't enough, but-

Bell: No, that's more than enough! We're just glad to help you!

The god smiled as their transaction was completed. Now Bell was at Babel looking for Hestia. They waited for a while until she came out of the elevator leading up.

Hestia: *Sigh* Finally...

Bell: Goddess!

Her face immediately brightened when she heard the voice of her beloved child.

Hestia: Bell!

She ran to him and threw the boy into a hug.

Hestia: It's so sweet of you to wait for me! *Sees the others* So, did the quest go well?

Welf: *Thumbs-up* Yup!

Mikoto: No problems to report. All of us came back safely.

Haruhime: Lord Miach was very happy.

Hestia: Excellent. Then tonight, we celebrate!

Bell: I can order food from The Hostess for us so we can stay home. I've done my best to keep it clean.

Hestia: Sound good to everyone?

They all nodded and the plan was decided.

Meanwhile, in another place, Ais was having an internal conflict. The main cuase being she'd never been able to find Bell for the last several days. Finn had her preoccupied with Familia business, but in the time she had to herself, the rabbit continued to elude her. She sat on her bed, wondering where he was.