Chapter 10: Everything is Fine (Year 1 Special)

All was silent in the Hestia Familia home. How could it not after the bold declaration Bell made? Ryuu was surprising enough, but now he had two women? Needless to say, they were all stunned. Welf and Mikoto were speechless at the sudden turn of events. Haruhime was a mix of sad and hopeful. She wasn't one of them, but knowing Bell had accepted Syr made her hope there was room for her. That idea eventually faded away as she realized how unworthy, in her mind, she was of him. This left Hestia and Lili, both of whom were not talking or moving. Inside, however, they were a raging inferno.

Hestia: Say that again, Bell?

Bell: *Nervous* I have two girlfriends?

Hestia: Oh, well, I guess that's fine.

Take 2

Hestia: LIKE HELL YOU DO!!! WHAT MADE YOU THINK IT WAS FINE TO PICK UP ANOTHER GIRL?!

Lili: Lady Hestia is right!! Lili thought we also weren't keeping secrets anymore!

Bell: But I'm telling you now.

Hestia: And how long has this witch been with you.

Bell: One, her name is Syr. Two, don't call her that-

Syr: *Beaming* Bell!

Bell: Even if that is more than a little accurate!

Syr: *Crying* Bell...

Bell: Three, this just happened. I couldn't have told you sooner even if I wanted too.

Hestia: No excuses! It's obvious she was just trying to get herself closer to you! I will never accept her!

Lili: How can this harlot think she's deserving of you?! She's done nothing but pull cheap tricks on us!

Syr, feeling the heat of the argument, decided that a hasty retreat may be the best option until they cool off.

Syr: Uh, maybe this was a bad time. Let's try this again later, Bell.

Ryuu: Wha- Syr!

She quickly dragged the elf out with her while Bell watched with great confusion. Hestia and Lili just watched with satisfaction that they chased the horrid woman away.

Lili: Hmph! Just like her to run away like that! She doesn't deserve Master Bell!

Hestia: My thoughts exactly. In fact, I'm not allowing her to step foot here anymore.

Bell: Are you kidding me?!

They flinched when the boy raised his voice.

Bell: What was that for?! She didn't do anything!

Hestia: Didn't do anything?! She stole you! You already had that elf!

Bell: Her name is Ryuu, and Syr didn't steal me! We both agreed that it was fine if she joined us! You weren't even going to hear us out, were you?!

Lili: You were going to date the both of them?! What about you trying to be faithful?!

Bell: I was against it at first. Ryuu and I talked it out and we both agreed to give it a chance. Syr had done many good things for us so she deserved as much.

Hestia: What about me?! I gave you a home and a family!

Lili: You?! You could barely keep a roof over your heads by the time I joined! If anything, I did more for Master Bell than you!

Welf: Guys, seriously, you need to chill out.

Hestia and Lili: You be quiet!

Hestia: You couldn't begin to understand what's happening! That witch is stealing Bell away right in front of us and she had the nerve to show her dumb face here!