𝓣𝓮𝓷 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼

Not edited and stuff remember Queen of Grammar Errors😌😌 👑 this chapter is dedicated to oneogegirllykdat 🫶🏽

A few days have passed since Todd dropped a bomb on me and I've been walking around on eggshells.

I'm scared of losing Todd, we have been through so much together and I wonder if he's scared of losing me too, I guess not.

I googled it...

"A threesome.
•a game or activity for three people.
•an occasion on which three people engage in sexual activity together"

" I read it over and over again and watched videos on it and honestly I don't know how to feel about it another woman in our bed? Having him like I did every night?

We were home, on a Saturday and he was busy with the lawn outside while I made lunch I was dreading this conversation scared of what he will say but I had to.

I finished with his food making sure I used everything he liked because all of a sudden he wanted to be vegan, I am a meat lover and even though it kinda helped me lose weight it's been torture so I eat my beef burger at work and have my steak with my sister.

I guess that's proof that something was off right?

He walked in wearing his shorts only showing his abs he looks amazing I got turned on just looking at him ...but then I got cold thinking about the threesome.

"Babe your food is ready"

"Thank you honey let me go have a quick shower I'll be with you"

I stared at my vegan burger, it tasted better than I thought but I still wanted the beef urgh, I had my fries and drank my kombucha, and put the dishes in the sink.

After 15 min he walked downstairs wearing a simple t-shirt with jeans and socks.

"Thank you baby it's delicious"

I smiled and nodded...my heart was beating out of my chest...

"Todd we need to talk about the threesome"

I sat next to him on the kitchen stools...

"Okay" Okay is all he can say? About me permitting him to cheat on me?

"Why now Todd what is missing"

"Baby you're more than enough I just thought it would help us be better in bed"

"Make who better you or me ?"

"Us," he said nonchalantly...

I closed my eyes breathing in and out my panic attacks were about to start and I didn't want him to see me like that.

"Todd ...." I tried to fight the tears but they came out anyway.

He left his food and comforted me...

"I'm so sorry baby I thought it would be fun"

"Would it still be fun if another man with a bigger dick was fucking me in your presence?"I looked at him dead serious.

"That's not fair "

"Well ?"

"If that's what you want I would compromise"

"Todd you understand that we both have to do this"

"Remember when I told you about the girl I kissed?"

I nodded. He came home drunk one night after a celebratory dinner they had at work and said he kissed his colleague.

"She agreed to do the threesome I wouldn't want anyone else" was that supposed to make me feel better?