𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓮

I miss Todd I won't deny that I think there is more space we have the more I realize I love him beyond everything.

I pray we can get through this!

My mom left I don't know where to but I was home and decided to go to the store.

So I got out showered and wore my nice summer dress with sandals I looked cute.

The drive was short and I walked into the store took my shopping cart and pushed it.

I don't know what I needed but needed something.

Got to the snacks, aisle , got my snacks, and got excited looking at my chocolate-coated biscuits.

I was walking slowly and  bumped into a guy.

"Sorry Sir I didn't see you"

He smiled at me and said it's okay...

This is why Todd is responsible for grocery shopping!

I smiled back and left but he followed me he was making me uncomfortable what was his problem?

"Can I help you?

"Can I get your numbers I mean so you can help with my injured ankle" he said smiling and I didn't return it.

I showed him my ring...

"Sorry my husband won't like that"

"He doesn't need to know" did he just say that?

"I would know and that's enough for me"

I was still trying my best to make this bloody guy run when Rody walked in oh no...she is the gossipmonger everyone knows her and she knows everyone's business except her own!

"Ephy," she said hugging me...

I didn't hug her back and she started.

"I heard I'm so sorry"

The annoying guy left thank goodness.

"Sorry," I asked looking at her.

"You and Todd not working out? Him getting another woman pregnant and you coming here poor Ephy you can't even give him kids"

I was boiling but kept my composure...and decided why not give her a taste of her own medicine it's only fair right?

"I heard you got divorced. Oh yes, he found someone better? Younger? I wonder how it feels? Oh I forgot you understand ,hope you're going to a therapist or maybe I'll look for one for you" I said smiling...

I continued...

"Maybe if you focused more on yourself and your marriage you wouldn't miss your problems and how to fix them, your daughter needs your attention okay fix that, oh and one last thing your son needs rehab please get him the help he needs Sis! I said and left her standing there dumbfounded.

I don't like stupid people!

I pushed my cart and went to the cashier to pay for my stuff only to find the guy outside waiting for me.

I'm annoyed and I don't have time for him.

I ran to my car and sped off leaving him wondering what was going on.

I got home and my mom was home so I told her about my day and bloody Rody she laughed telling me her gossip won't end there and I agreed.

She cooked while I watched her talking about dad, I miss dad so much he was strict but in a good way, I was always the daddy's girl while Tae was a momma's girl.

My dad sat me down one day and told me about being a pastor it never made sense back then but now it does he said going to church doesn't make you a good person but how you treat people does.

Maybe I was harsh with Rody but reciprocity you always get what you give it's only fair!

"Mommy would ever move closer to me and Tae?"

"Not move baby I love this house it's the last piece of your dad I have left ,but I would buy a house bear you and turn that into my holiday home"

"And us too mommy we are proof of you and dad's love" she looked at me and smiled nodding her head.

"True , Baby you need to make peace with your man okay " 

I nodded she made me call him it was so funny she listened to our conversation laughing.

I have the best mom not perfect but amazing.

After my call we watched some tv of course she had to comment on every scene now I missed at least half the movie.

We went to sleep and I felt happier, I guess I needed this more than I thought I did.

The following day I was meant to meet my daughter her name is Joy thanks to my dad.

I thought he didn't care but he did and I didn't know how to feel. What if she has hard questions for me? what would I say?

I took a long time to get ready and my mom saw how nervous I was and assured me she will be right by my side.

I couldn't help but go back to the day I gave birth, I was 15 and just finished writing an exam I had pains while writing but ignored them.

I wrote the exam, finished, and went home but Tae wasn't home and mom wasn't too, I was in so much pain I can't find the words to describe it.

Tea and mom walked in and that's when my water broke we were all freaking out and mom drove me to the hospital, when we got there I was 9 cm dilated 5 minutes later I was ready to give birth.

I had the nurse and doctor tell me to be strong while my insides were upside down, my mom held onto my hand while Tae was ready to pass out.

After the final push, she was taken away I couldn't hold her I saw her adoptive mom hold on to her with tears running down her face she said thank you so many times I felt my heart break like my body.

Just like that she left with her parents, their happiness caused mine I didn't blame my mom she did the best she could for me and we knew my dad wouldn't be happy about this.

After I got cleaned up I went home and spent most of my time in my room, Tae would bring me snacks and cheer me up it worked sometimes but most times I wasn't happy I got depressed and went to a therapist it helped, and I took longer to forgive myself.

I went to church to try to find peace, and when schools closed Tae my socialite spent her holidays with her zillion friends.

I loved how happy she was did I rob myself? I let a guy trick me into believing he loves me? I couldn't change it but I could heal from it.

I met her dad at school in the library he was a nerd so I felt I could trust him, looks can be deceiving.

We spent time together and we had sex in his room while trying to study don't ask me how it happened but we did, it was only 1 time and I swear he had a condom on this is proof of something meant to happen because how else would you explain it?

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂!