𝓜𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

Not edited and stuff!!!!

I woke up around 8 am I was a bit late and had a big day today...

Got up and unlocked the room but Todd had already left he left a note saying he loves me and please not be late...how dare he? But again he only acts to what I've taught him, I made him think I don't have a voice.

I went to shower and had to use extra makeup to cover how shitty I felt.

I wore my yellow bralette top with nice ripped jeans and a yellow blazer...it's important to not look like how you feel!

Matching it with nice yellow and blue heels.

When I was done I gave myself one last look and left.

Drove to work and my 3 employees were ready and waiting for me.

"I'm so sorry I'm late guys "

"Better late than never" I laughed and we drove to the house.

I am a makeup artist I've done so well can't believe how far I've come, I do make-up for artists, and actors it's amazing how I've grown in this field.

Had a whole article in Yorke magazine on what I do and I swear that's the highlight of my career.

Now we were driving to get 10 beautiful girls ready for their prom if I could make someone feel beautiful about themselves even when I feel like shit feels amazing ...

We parked and the mother opened for us welcoming us as we went to the room with our make-up kits.

Nancy, Roxy, and Madi helped me set up they were my employees more like a nice fam of ladies I can trust.

We started doing the pretty babies, they looked excited and they were having pizza laughing it was so cute and even got me smiling.

I remembered my daughter might be the same age and instead of feeling sad I got happy that she might be as happy as them too.

We did an amazing job 3 hours later we were done with our girls ...

Hair done
Makeup done
Dresses done

These babies were ready and beautiful we took many pics and I posted some on Instagram.

#my babies were prom ready ...

One came to me and hugged me,

"You're beautiful "

"Awww you too baby"

"My crush...."

"Yes"

"Doesn't like me"

" His loss baby someone will be lucky to call you theirs one day" she smiled.

"Are you married?"That question made my heart break thinking about tonight.

I nodded...

"Yes, baby 10 years" it wasn't that bad just got worse now.

"Do you ...." I know what she wants to know

"I can't have kids"

"You will one day and that baby will be the luckiest child in the whole world" I smiled with tears running down my face.

She hugged me...and my little heart melted ...

"Promise me you're gonna have fun and take pictures for me?" She smiled and nodded...

Their mother was very happy she couldn't stop hugging us and thanking us as we got ready to leave.

We were happy on our way to our office we bought takeaways and of course, I had a burger and it felt so good.