𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽?

Not edited and stuff!!!

After spending the first day at home with Todd I knew it was done and I was ready to work on my marriage, don't judge me!

We just woke up when he took me somewhere and showed me the private jet he bought me, so I can come home as much as I can I was so happy , because his correcting his mistakes.

After that he, my mom, Tae, Todd's mom, and the Laurens surprised me with a small ceremony, we were renewing our vows I was crying and Tae nearly killed me because I ruined my makeup over and over even though I explained it was the hormones!

Joy was our flower girl she looked beautiful in white and as we renewed our vows and kissed everyone clapped for us and we took lots of pictures.

That's why my mom kept disappearing!

We had a nice dinner and I was happy.

Erika isn't an issue anymore.

The best part was when he changed his numbers and told Erika anything to do with their daughter had to be through me.

We were getting ready to go back home, the day had finally arrived before we left my mom gave him a handful, and as nice as he is he listened and apologized.

We went to see Joy and her family because they were getting ready for Singapore, after that, we were ready to go home.

We got on the jet and I fell asleep when I woke up we were about to land and when we did Todd took our stuff and drove us home.

Home!

Home had a new meaning and it felt good to walk into my house and see everything I wanted.

"Todd you heard all I wanted and you finally fixed it all"

"I'm sorry baby I thought I knew better I was foolish"

He had teal couches as I wanted with fluffy pillows and it felt good, he confessed that he bought everything I wanted including steak just for me because that's what I love.

Our bedroom was exactly like I wanted it.

I was so excited I took a picture of our bedroom and sent it to my mom and Tae with a tag #speaking and him listening lol

They both replied the same time saying the same thing "It's about damn time !"

Finally, I'm speaking and he is listening!

Went to work the next day and it felt good we had cake to celebrate me being back but I eat cake when I want to I'm lying the cravings are crazy this boy loves his red velvet cake.

Got clients and I was busy making them pretty when Erika walked into my company what the hell?

Her bump grew and she was sad ...

She had bruises and I knew they were from her boyfriend he's abusive.

We walked into my office and she began crying.

I was consoling her telling her to choose herself but I know for sure she didn't hear a thing.

She just wanted to update me on her daughter and by the looks of things, she will have her earlier since she's his punching bag.

She doesn't want anyone to help even though her daughter is a part of my family.

After she left I called Todd and told him and he said we will talk more when I got home.

I got home and he had bought takeaways and we ate and slept I realized that the  Erika issue was bigger than I thought.

Months have passed and I'm almost 40 weeks pregnant. Just a week away.

I was walking around getting the baby's nursery ready with Todd's help.

"Baby we need to finish here before mommy gets here and you know how she is," I said laughing.

After talking to Erika she never bothered me or is she has been busy with her boyfriend and I was relieved.

My mom was almost here and I was excited,2 weeks back I started my maternity leave and I hated being home alone because I had nothing to do especially without Todd fussing over me.

Todd thinks sneezing will break me so I'm not supposed to do anything, he has been working hard and I'm grateful for him so I invited his mom too.

We have enough rooms in this house for both of them.

I got a call and it was Erika she is in labor and her being in labor made me wanna be in labor.

We got ready and drove to the hospital.

When we got there they were still busy with her and we waited patiently in the waiting room, the boyfriend walked off and sat not too far from us all along we were trying not to look suspicious or he might kill us.

Todd was nervous I think he was scared I might cause a scene or still talk about his child with her.

But since I chose without anyone forcing me  to forgive him which meant forgiving him and not fighting him for what I said I forgave, my therapist, helped me figure out a way to let go of the hurt the healthier way.

Healing is just as important as living because what is life if you carry so much pain, anger, and hurt? Just never forget to set boundaries!

I held his hand and he smiled but he was still not himself so he got up to go get some water.

Erika's boyfriend got a call and I heard him say" there is no way that bastard is mine, she is not mine and that bitch is going to pay"

He looked angry it was scary how is she supposed to raise her daughter with that monster. Poor baby.

After a while he left and we could see the baby she was beautiful even perfect Erika looked tired.

She greeted us and spoke to us while we carried Elisa.

Then the boyfriend walked in I was terrified and nearly peed myself.

"And who are you"

"I'm I'm I'm .....(I forgot my name) ....Ephy and this is my, my husband Erika is like a sister to me okay" he just looked at me I had my hand out for a handshake and he just looked at my hand like it had poop in it.

And left...

After that, she advised us to go and we did he can't hurt my family.

We spoke about that weird man till we got home and vowed to help Erika where we can poor Erika lost her family and that's why he does this.

Because he knows no one can help or save her!

My mom was home with Todd's mom I had to beg her to let her come with her it was so funny.

They have a history my dad dated Todd's mom and when my mom joined the church my dad fell harder and broke up with his mom, I've never laughed so much in my life I finally realized why she hated me it wasn't because of me or my mistakes but my mom.

It was still funny though!

When we got home we had dinner with our mothers they were laughing and talking it was weird but good weird!

We made sure our security was right we don't know what Erika and her crazy boyfriend are capable of.

After that long day, we decided to call it a night...

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴  𝓨𝓸𝓾  𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓷𝓮  𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽  𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂!