𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓽!

Todd's pov

Ephy is enough for me she has always been I wanted kids with her so much and when we couldn't I blamed her but honestly it was never her fault.

Things were tense at first but got a bit better and she turned down sex she never turned it down I must have really hurt her.

I love my wife I do I'm just... I make stupid mistakes sometimes...

My dad said a husband leads and right now I'm doing a bad job.

Erika hasn't stopped with her nudes and messages, I won't lie I get tempted all the time you don't know how many times I've turned my car around to go back home when I wanted to drive straight to her house spread her legs, and dig in.

Fuck!

I was busy at work, it's been crazy too and I must say I love that we are doing so well.

I got a message but didn't check it immediately because I was not done with my stuff.

I see a message from Erika and checked the time it was noon doesn't this girl have a life?

I checked it and she begged to meet saying it was urgent is she horny? Or is there an emergency I texted back and asked to meet her in a very busy restaurant so I don't get tempted?

I drove to the place and ordered juice had to drive so I needed to be responsible for once.

She walked in wearing a long black dress it was nice and I thanked God she was covered because the thoughts I had of her would get me in trouble.

"Todd"

"Erika"

"I need to talk to you"

"We are here Erika spill it"

She took something from her bag and handed me a white paper and a stick.

What the fuck she's pregnant? Wait when?

"Is it mine?"

"What the hell Todd?"

"You have a boyfriend right ?"

"But we haven't had sex and you're the only guy I've had sex with so, please Todd don't do that this it's exactly what you wanted"

"I'm sorry....just don't tell anyone especially Ephy I will tell her myself"

"Okay"

"I'm going to ask you this once stop sending me nudes"

"Damn what's wrong with you is your wife not giving you her pussy"

I grabbed her hand and she moaned...

"Never mention my wife or..."

"Or what Todd you will spread my legs on this table take that belt around your waist and tie my hands above my head and punish me ?"

Fuck....

My stupid dick reacted and that's exactly what I felt like doing...

Her other hand grabbed my dick...

"So you do miss me..."

I couldn't respond...so I let her hand go and then she whispered in my ear "the ladies" and walked off...fuck that sent shivers down my spine!

I was tempted to follow her but ran to my car and drove back to the office.

I'm screwed, aren't I?

Pregnant? With my child? Ephy will be so angry I might lose her.

Larger walked into my office...

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Erika is pregnant"

"Oh no you fucking idiot"

"Please don't not now I can't handle that now "

"What will you tell Ephy "

"I don't know man"

He was creating more problems for me so I chased him from my office so I can proceed with my projects.

I had to bury my head somewhere else other than Erika's pussy...

Going home and pretending that it was all okay was so hard I want to tell Ephy but how? Where do I begin?

I'm such an asshole...

I made sure she was happy...did her favorite stuff just to win her back I can't lose my wife.

A few months passed and I know that Erika and I are having a girl I was happy but sad because I haven't told Ephy which makes this extremely hard how do you break someone you love?

I was busy at work when Mandi called me panicking...

Something about Ephy passing out at work and being rushed to the hospital.

Isn't it funny how you realize how much you love someone right when you are about to lose them or worse when you have lost them?

I got in my car, drove like a madman, and got to the hospital.

"Thank you, Mandi"

She nodded...

"What happened ?"

"This weird ass girl came to our office and was about to talk to Ephy then she just passed out"

Girl?

"Was she pregnant?"

She nodded FUUUUCK! I told her not to do this and even though I am a coward and would have told her when she was giving birth I wanted to be the one to break the news to my wife.

The doctor walked and said she will be okay I felt relieved but I know the moment she wakes up I am in deep shit.

Ephy won't take this laying down!

I held her hand while waiting for her to wake up.

When her eyes opened and she looked at me and removed her hand from mine I knew that I was in deep shit.

When Mandy left I wanted to leave with her.

She confronted me and it was over for me I told her exactly what came to mind and I sounded more stupid than I was...

She kicked me out of the doctor's room and I didn't know why? It hurt but I can only imagine how much she's hurting too.

I drove her home and went back to work...

I panicked so I did what any man would do called my mom to come and help me.

She agreed and would be arriving the following day I was happy not because she was coming but because she would help me make her happy again she's a woman so she gets it.

I would never call Ephys mom because imagine me calling her mom to tell her how I screwed up she would kill me everyone is scared of her.

Everything I try to do pisses Ephy off so she packed her bags and didn't even look back I had her followed and found out she is staying in some condo not too far from her work.

At least she's safe and not with another man! 

She's going home and never once told me.

I broke her over and over so I guess I deserve it but the question is will she ever forgive me? Do I deserve her forgiveness?

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴  𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓕𝓸𝓻  𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰  𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽  𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂!