𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻!

I was back at work and Jay was at preschool he was too young but that was our best option because they offer special care for infants.

I was at work and we got busier I love how we worked together and made sure our clients were satisfied.

Erika has been calling me but I've been too busy to answer I decided I'll go see her after work.

I was finally done with work so I called Todd and told him I'm going by Erika's because she has been calling me, he hated the idea but knew I'm going anyway.

I said bye to Mandy and walked to my car.

When I got there I'll admit I was scared, the lights were out, what the hell where is Elisa?

I rang the bell no answer!

I rang it again still no answer...

So I called her and I heard her phone ring inside ,what the hell was going on!

I waited hoping she would open...

When I was ready to give up her boyfriend opened.

"You're just in time"

I looked at him and then my car trying to figure out if I'm that fast, the odds were against me I was wearing 6-inch heels.

My bag and phone were in the car I swear sometimes I am not smart.

"I just came to see Erika please tell her I'll see her next time"

He slowly moved and got next to me taking out a gun.

Like I said the odds were against me!

He signaled with the gun to walk in and I did exactly that even though I wanted to cry, scream or even remove my wig.

I slowly walked in begging him not to hurt me.

I got in the house and it looked like a mess, glasses broken on the floor it was a mess.

"Where is she?"

"Oh Erikaaaa," he said laughing....the scariest and most disgusting laugh ...

Erika came from the other side limping wearing ripped clothes, was that the blood on her clothes?

I felt like I really bad for her.

She wasn't the sexy girl I met and hated, she had bruises all over and looked broken.

"Where is Elisa Erika?"

She shook her head...what does that even mean?

"Enough with the questions now it's my turn"
He turned to me and said.

I didn't want to sit....he kept saying sit but I was too scared Erika sat next to where he said I should sit.

He said it again but I froze ...

He slapped me and I fell on the couch I was awake now...

Fuck!

"I have 3 bullets 1 for each of us, I wanted more but your husband couldn't join us"

Hearing him say that knowing very well he meant it scared me, I just started talking to Joy and have a beautiful baby boy...

I have a second chance to be a mother he can't take it away from me.

"First question"

Oh God please save me...

"Did your husband father her child"

I looked at Erika with the swollen face...and looked at my ring.

I nodded...

And he lifted his gun and pulled the trigger shooting Erika in the leg...