Chapter 18: Reminiscing

Upon waking, Jisoo felt an aching sensation all over her body, a reminder of the passionate night she had just experienced. Turning to look at Haein's peaceful countenance, still lost in slumber, she reached out to run her fingers gently over his chest. Leaning forward, she planted soft kisses, causing him to stir awake. His eyes slowly opened, revealing a warm smile that lit up his face as he looked at her with admiration for her beauty.

"Have I mentioned how utterly captivating you are?" Haein voiced out, his voice filled with admiration as he gently traced her features with his fingertips.

Jisoo chuckled softly and shook her head. "No, you haven't," she teased, a playful glint in her eyes.

"Well, consider this the first of many reminders," Haein vowed, leaning in to plant a soft kiss on her lips. From that moment on, he made it his mission to show her how beautiful she truly was, his touch and kisses becoming a constant presence in her life. And Jisoo couldn't help but revel in every moment of it.

Haein approached her tenderly, his desire evident as he positioned himself on top, their bodies coming together in a passionate embrace

Haein approached her tenderly, his desire evident as he positioned himself on top, their bodies coming together in a passionate embrace. Jisoo gasped in delight, her senses overwhelmed by the sudden rush of pleasure that coursed between her legs.

"Ahh...ah..ah....mmff" In his embrace, she was consumed by a blissful euphoria, feeling his love expressed through the intensity of their shared intimacy.

"aghh...baby.." Haein's deep groan harmonized with Jisoo's entrancing moans, the passion between them escalating with every powerful thrust. Jisoo's body arched in pure ecstasy with each rhythmic motion, surrendering herself to him completely. Their provocative entwined bodies fueled their connection as they savored each other's touch. Yet, their intense intimacy was abruptly shattered by a loud noise echoing from the kitchen, snapping Haein back to reality.

"Who on earth is in my house at this time?," Haein whispered anxiously.

"What's going on?" Jisoo asked, noticing Haein's worried expression. Then it occurred to Haein that his mother had mentioned coming by in the morning.

"Oh fuck, it's my mom!" Haein suddenly exclaimed. Jisoo felt a wave of panic when she heard that his mother was in the house. Her last interaction with his mother at the hospital had not been pleasant, leaving a feeling of unease in the air.

"Haein, please, your mother can't find out that I'm here. She'll only hate me more," Jisoo pleaded, her eyes filled with worry as she looked at Haein.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Haein asked, confusion clouding his features.

"She found out about what really happened between us, while you were in the hospital. This will only make things worse," Jisoo explained hastily.

"Wait, how did she...?" Haein asked panicked. "I had to tell her!, she was on edge about you, and I felt so bad and guilty" Jisoo admitted. Haein wasted no time in getting dressed and preparing to leave the room, knowing the consequences if his mother found out now would be disastrous.