Chapter 24: Birth of a blessing

Sharing their big news with the public was a daunting task for Jisoo and Haein

Sharing their big news with the public was a daunting task for Jisoo and Haein. While Jisoo felt it was crucial to keep their fans informed and show appreciation for their support, Haein believed in handling their family matters with caution. They wanted to prioritize their children's security and give them a sense of normalcy amidst their celebrity status. Being parents, their primary duty was to protect, care for, and guide their children, setting a positive example for them to follow.

Therefore, they mutually decided to disclose only limited information to the public, withholding specific details about their pregnancy. Their aim was to establish a respectful relationship with their fans by setting clear boundaries. By safeguarding their children's privacy, they hoped to prevent any unwanted intrusion or unwarranted sharing of personal information by fans.

In an unexpected feature in a renowned fashion publication, such as Vogue Magazine, Jisoo candidly discussed her and her husband's vision for their future as a family. The revelation caught everyone off guard, as Jisoo was already well into her pregnancy at seven months when they decided to share the news with the world.

Jisoo's baby bump was expanding rapidly, causing Haein to constantly capture the progression with his camera. Which was included in the magazine for everyone to see her transformation during the months. Haein was mesmerized by the changes in his wife's body, especially how it affected their intimacy in a positive way.

Every day was a joyous celebration of love and happiness for them. He would tenderly stroke her growing belly and whisper sweet words to their unborn babies. The anticipation of their arrival filled him with excitement. It had been five months since the doctor confirmed that Jisoo was carrying twins, a revelation that left her stunned. The idea of carrying two babies was beyond her wildest dreams. Haein, on the other hand, was overjoyed at the prospect of becoming a father to two little ones. The entire family was buzzing with excitement over the incredible news.

Mrs Jung was a constant source of support for Jisoo whenever she was under the weather or experiencing any unusual symptoms. Likewise, Mrs Kim made it a point to check on her daughter daily either by phone or in person. When Haein had to work late on a film shoot, Mrs Kim would stay with Jisoo to ensure she wasn't alone in the house. Recognizing that his wife needed company, Haein spoke with Jisoo's mother and they agreed that it was best for Mrs Kim to remain at home with Jisoo.

>2 months later >