Chapter Forty-Two

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Uninhabited Planet Survive characters. Only my OC Character.

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for Future Sexual Content.

"Characters Speaking"

Characters Thinking
/Author Comments\

~~~Chapter Forty-Two ~~~

~~~Previous~~~

Kaoru picks up two rocks while Magic glows in my hand. Kaoru throws a rock, and it is destroyed. He throws the second one, and it causes the machine to spin. The lasers are released at the same time, and it destroys the door.

"Alright! The door's open!" I hear Shingo cheer.

I create an arrow with my magic and send it towards the machine. It goes straight through the middle. The machine comes to a stop, and the laser disappears. The electric frazzles just before it drops to the floor and explodes.

"You did it! Way to go, Brienna! Kaoru!" Howard cheers.

I sigh, and the magic disappears from my hand and goes back inside my core. "It worked."

Kaoru walks over to my side and places an arm around my waist. "It did. The door is opened as well."

I see Luna and the others walk back to the Orion. I go to take a step forward, but Kaoru pulls me back. I got to open my mouth to speak, but before I could, he kissed me deeply, and I let out a soft moan. He eventually moves back slightly, and I look up at him with hooded eyes. "What was that for Kaoru?"

He lets out a chuckle. "I felt like it."

"Honestly, Kaoru." I let out a soft chuckle. "Let's head back to the others."

We return to the others, Kaoru's arms still around my waist.

"Luna, were you hurt?" Menori asks.

Luna snaps out of her thoughts and looks at Menori. "No." She narrows her eyes.

"Luna...did you hear it too?" I query softly.

Luna nods her head. "I heard a voice."

"A voice?" Kaoru repeats.

"We didn't hear anything like that." Howard points out.

"What did you hear it say?" Menori questions.

"It said, 'People are unnecessary'." Luna offers.

"I heard that as well." I agree.

The others let out a surprised sound and we fall silent.

~~~To be Continued~~~

~~~Present~~~

To cure Adam's illness...we headed to the nearest terraforming machine...and, on the way, spotted an abandoned city. As we stopped there briefly to investigate...we found out that the town belonged to the same people as Adam...but we couldn't find anything we could use to treat him.

Finally, we reached the terraforming machine...but were attacked as if forbidden from coming any closer. We managed to destroy the machine via my magic, and the door was opened in its attack. Luna and I warn the others are the voice we heard and what the voice said, 'People are unnecessary'. What does it mean by that?

We snap out of our silence and get ready to explore the terraforming machine.

"Even though we're up against someone who says people are unnecessary..." Shingo trails off as he pulls the string on his bow.