Chapter Twenty-One

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Uninhabited Planet Survive characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Chapter Twenty-One~~~

~~~Previous~~~

~~~Brienna's POV~~~

Kaoru and I head in the other direction, looking for more food. We found some more fruit. When we got back to Everybody's House, Luna told the two of us what had happened while we were gone.

Menori has opened to Adam now, not to mention Adam is beginning to speak our language. I wonder what word he is going to say next.

~~~Present~~~

The weather is getting worse. Chako, Luna, and Shingo have headed back to the ruins. They have headed there to see if they can get back inside. It would be a warmer place to live as the weather gets colder and colder each day.

~~~Luna's POV~~~

Chako, Shingo and I go in different directions around the ruins, trying to find another way inside. I stop just as Shingo comes around the other side, and he stops in front of me.

"How did it go?" I question.

"No use. It's completely shut up." Shingo says unhappily.

"Yeah, it's the same on this side." I offer before looking at the top of the ruins where Chako is. "Chako! We're going home for now!"

"Got it! Be right down!" Chako calls back before she jumps down using the large roots.

We walk through the forest. My hands are clutched together in front of my chest due to the cold. "They're cold too, I guess."

Chako looks up, clutching a bottle. "Tell me 'bout it. They don't move even if you surprise 'em."

Shingo clutches his arm around him, shivering. "But I can't believe how quickly it got so cold! It was so hot until a little while ago!" Shingo complains.

~~~Brienna's POV~~~

Howard and Menori have gone back to the shuttle. They have gone to get the upholstery from the shuttle seats. We will make some thicker cloaks using the ones I have due to the cold weather.

~~~Menori's POV~~~

Howard shivers as he clutches his arms in front of his chest. "Cold!"

"Then don't just stand there; move your hands!" I scold before looking away and using the knife to cut along the seat.

"Yeah, yeah," Howard says before pulling the seat's upholstery. "I get it!"

~~~Brienna's POV~~~

Kaoru and I have gone looking for food. We are both kneeling on the ground. Some tracks look like they belong to a small animal. We follow the tracks and find a cave. We look at the cave for a few seconds before following the tracks.

~~~Luna's POV~~~

Bell is using the hammer to chop some wood for the fire. Menori is standing in front of the table, gazing down at the small amount of food we found. Sharla and Howard and making the cloaks. Adam is feeding leaves to Pague. "Pague...Pague..."