Epilogue

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Uninhabited Planet Survive characters. Only my OC Character.

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for Future Sexual Content.

"Characters Speaking"

Characters Thinking
/Author Comments\

~~~Epilogue~~~

I walk towards a hill and look down. I let out a sigh when I saw a person lying there, no doubt having fallen, knocked their head and passed away. I place a hand on my heavily pregnant stomach and use my magic to appear next to them. I close my eyes, and when I open them, my appearance changes to what I normally wear when passing on a soul.

I wait patiently for the soul to leave the body. It isn't long before the soul leaves. The person looks around, confused, before seeing their body on the ground. I clear my throat softly, and they abruptly turn to look at me, and their eyes widen. "It's time to leave."

"But..." They trail off.

I shake my head. I hold out my hand. Hesitantly, they place their hand in mine. They glow silver. When the glow disappears, they have also disappeared. I close my eyes, and my appearance returns to normal. I let out a soft sigh.

I jumped out of surprise when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turn my head and see Kaoru. "Kaoru."

He kisses the side of my neck, and I shiver. "Are you okay, love?"

I nod my head and let out a soft chuckle. "I'm alright." My eyes suddenly widen, and I look down at my stomach.

Kaoru notices my gaze. "Is our baby alright?"

My eyes soften. I pick up Kaoru's hand and place it on my stomach. His eyes widen. "She's kicking."

I let out a soft chuckle. "She's very energetic."

"It's been nearly two years since our wedding." Kaoru comments.

I nod my head. "And our honeymoon." I close my eyes and remember when our souls finally became one.

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Honeymoon~~~

Brienna and Kaoru head back to their home. Before Brienna could enter the door, she let out a surprised gasp. Kaoru picked her up and rested her in his arms. "Kaoru!" Brienna calls out with a blush on her cheeks.

"It's traditional." Kaoru teases. He steps through the door before placing Brienna on the ground. He holds out his hand. Brienna takes it, and they head to the bedroom. Kaoru waves his finger. "Turn around. I'll unzip you."

Brienna nods her head and does. Kaoru unzips her, and her wedding dress falls from her body and pools around her feet. Brienna clicks her fingers. Her wedding dress is hanging back up. Her high heels are back in the closet. Her jewellery is back in her jewelery box. Her makeup is removed, and her hair is loose.

Brienna lets out a soft sigh and shakes her hair out. Kaoru wraps his arms around her waist. "Kaoru, our souls with be joined together for eternity after this. Are you ready?"

Kaoru kisses her on the neck. "Always."

Kaoru moves her over towards the bed and lowers her gently on it. He strips himself of his clothes and leans over her. He places his hand on the side of her face before kissing her on the lips. Brienna lets out a soft sigh and kisses him back. The kiss becomes heavy, and the pair of them let out a moan. They only pull back when they lose their breath, a string of saliva connecting them.

He gently kisses her cheeks, her neck, and her shoulder before making his way towards her breast. He removes her bra slowly and throws it behind him. He wraps his lips around one of her breasts, suckling and swirling his tongue around it while he gently grasps the other.

Brienna moans softly. She arches her back, pushing herself further into his mouth and hand as she reaches out with one hand and holds his head against her. Kaoru removes his mouth from her breasts and slowly moves downward, leaving kisses in his wake. "Kaoru!" Brienna calls out softly with a moan.

Kaoru makes it to her underwear. He kisses her over her underwear before pulling them down gently and throwing them behind him. He spreads her legs and leans down. Brienna lets out a gasp before releasing a soft moan as Kaoru gently pushes a finger inside. Brienna lets out a louder moan when he moves his finger faster in and out. He adds a second finger and a third when she is relaxed enough.

Brienna abruptly freezes before her body shakes, and she moans. "Kaoru!"

Brienna regains her breath and looks up at Kaoru with hooded eyes. He moves between her legs and looks down at her. "Are you ready?"

"Always," Brienna replies without hesitation.

Kaoru moves his length to her opening and slowly pushes himself in. He stops when he makes it to her barrier. Brienna nods her head. Kaoru pushes further in, breaking her barrier. Brienna stiffens and lets out a wince. Kaoru looks down at her, worried. "I'm alright; continue, Kaoru."

"Alright." Kaoru pushes himself the rest of the way in. He stays still for a few seconds before he slowly moves back and pushes himself back in.

Brienna lets out a soft moan. Kaoru lets out a soft sigh. Back and forth, he moved in and out, creating a slow rhythm. He soon picked up the pace and hardened his thrusts. Brienna lets out a moan, and she clenches around him. Kaoru lets out a low moan, leans down, and kisses her heavily.

As Kaoru's pace picks up, a silver light surrounds Brienna while a blue light surrounds Kaoru. The lights mixed until they became silvery-blue. Brienna freezes, and Kaoru begins to slow down. The light pulses around them just before they both cry out.

The light explodes around them before retreating into their bodies, their bond snapping into places, causing them to pass out.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Brienna's POV~~~

I snap out of my memories and place a hand on my stomach over Kaoru's. I let out a soft sigh. "Shouldn't be much longer before our baby is born. We will have to go visit all the others when she is."

Kaoru nods his head. "It has been a while since we saw the others. It will be a surprise for them."

I nod my head with a small chuckle. "It will. And Adam when we can visit safely."

Kaoru nods his head. He pecks her on the neck. "Let's go back to bed. You need your rest."

Brienna lets out a soft yawn. "I agree. I get tired a lot closer to my due date."

Kaoru and Brienna share a look before they head back to their home, head inside and close the door behind them.

/Thank you for reading this chapter. Please leave a review. Your opinions are appreciated.\