Chapter Twelve

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Uninhabited Planet Survive characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Chapter Twelve~~~

~~~Previous~~~

Menori begins walking towards the lake, but Luna calls out. "Menori...Thank you." Menori nods her head and smiles slightly before turning back and walking to the lake. Chako is looking back and forth between Luna and Menori.

I chuckle. Kaoru was standing close to me again and looked at me. "What do you find amusing?"

I smile gently. "Luna is being who she is. She managed to get Menori to lower the mask she was hiding behind. But then again, I did not doubt she wouldn't be able to."

He just nods his head, agreeing with what I said. Chako lets out a cheer. "So, let's all go out for today's wonderful dinner!" Sharla and Luna raise one hand in the air and let out a cheer.

Shingo also raises his hand, holding onto a feather. "I'll do my best at fishing!"

Howard has his arms folded across his chest, agreeing with Shingo's statement. "Yeah. I can't let myself lose to Menori, after all."

"Oh, Howard!" Sharla says, amusement in her voice. This causes everyone else to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Howard demands.

I think I will start doing my garden tomorrow. We have nearly finished our house, so I must ensure we have some other food grown.

~~~Present~~~

We have nearly finished building our house. Luna, Sharla, Menori and I are finishing the final touches. We have put the leaves inside the beds and need to add some covers. But because I have thick blankets, we can use those.

~~~Shingo's POV~~~

I sit on one of the thick branches, tying the vines around it. "Shingo, how is it?" Chako calls up to me.

"A little longer," I reply as I finish tying the vine. "Alright, done! Chako, take care of it!"

"Here I go...There!" Chako calls as she throws one end of the vine towards me.

"Nice!" I praise.

Chako puffs her chest up in pride. "Darn straight! I have enough control to thread a needle!"

~~~Brienna's POV~~~

"How is it, Menori?" Luna asks, wiping her hand across her forehead.

"I'll be done soon," Menori answers.

"There's just a little more over here as well," Luna admits.

"It's become mostly house-like," Sharla observes.

"Hmm, let's keep it up," Luna exclaims cheerfully.

"Ohh, yeah. Before I forget, here are eight thick blankets for us to use at night-time. We should be able to stay warm. These blankets are quite thick." I said as I placed them on the side of the bed next to Sharla.

Sharla opened her mouth, but she was stopped from replying. "Hey, over here! Stop lollygagging!" Howards yells. We go over to the fence to see Howard near the trees. "Hey, hurry it up!" Howard continues yelling.