All Things Irish

ACTUALLY SCREAMED WHEN @ziallsmut read AMD COMMENTED COS WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS I WAS LIKE HEY wHAT IF MY FAVORITE ZIALL ACCS READ THIS AND WAS LIKE "AS IF" AMD THEN It HAPPENED AND I FLIPPED ALL THE SHÎT AND IM STILL IN SHOCK K IM SORRY I DIDNT RESPOND TO EVERYONE COS I WAS FREAKING OUT OK

dedicated to ZiallSmut (for obvious reasons)

Should I start doing dedications?

(I love all your comments and they're the only reason I'm updating tbfh okay love you all SOOOO MUCH hope you enjoy)

.

N i a l l

Zayn has been around for a few hours now I think, and he's drunk. Drunk. Off. His. Ass. And not only with the pleasure of smelling the alcohol on his breath I get the bonus of him being even more flirty and touchy.

"If *hiccup* you were Thursday. ID want everyyyyyday, to be Thursssday," he slurs.

"Zayn sto-"

"Do you work at subway cosssss you give me a foot long,"

"ZAYN"

"Okie, lassst one. I swears. I like my men how I liked my drinks.... Irish," He smiled a drunk, goofy smile, and that one got me. The smile. Not the crappy confusing pick up line. Maybe this guy isn't so bad after all.

I've seen a lot of guys come and go (too many for my liking who choose to hit on me), but Zayn was by far the most handsome... And the most drunk.

Protocol says I'm supposed to call him a can but honestly I'm getting a kick out of him right now.

After I got done serving another customer I turned around to check up on Zayn but he was gone. Where in the bloody hell can one drunk man go to that quickly? I scanned the club for a few seconds trying to find the familiar inky mop of hair covered by a snapback.

All too soon I saw it... Running through a parting crowd with an Irish flag waving wildly behind (just not as wildly as the idiot holding it). Along with the not-so-music-to-my-ears noise of an off pitch man screaming "I LOVE ALL THINGS IRISHHHHHHHH!"

I literally face palmed myself as the crowd cheered encouraging more of this absolutely embarrassing behavior. All of the other barristers were doubling over laughing just knowing that Zayn was referring to me seeing as they had all witnessed his flirting all night.

"Now he-he is a keeper Niall," Dylan [O'Brian the one and only ayee] said in between fits of laughter. I give him one of my best glares and flick him off. Usually I think Dylan is hilarious, but not now, definitely not now.

I quickly make my way over to Zayn and rip the flag from his hands which rips the smile off of his face...unintended consequence I guess.

"Zayn please go dance and sober up and then I'll come get you when my shift is over," I command.

He just gives me another dopey smile, "If youu were thurss-" this time I just cut him off by pushing him towards the dance floor. And once he realizes what I did, he happily obliges.

{*spongebob announcer voice cos I can* A couple hours later}

Everything in the Zayn department of the club has been quiet for a while, thank god. He probably found some guy to dance with. That's great for me. I guess.

Honestly I'm somewhat paranoid to see what he'll do next because he might not be fully sober yet. So to keep myself occupied I chat with a few customers and wait for the bomb to fall.

*boom*

I jump a little at the beat the dj's using, it's a little louder than the last.

*boom*

All I can think of is the bomb that is Zayn so I look up to the dj's stage and see exactly what I was afraid of, Zayn.

I internally die a bit and wait for even more embarrassment.

"Vasssshappeninnn this is dj Malik, and I'd like to dedicate this song to my new favorite blonde!" The crowd pauses their movements and listens to Zayn and I make out a few "Aww"s. I can also see his smirk all the way from here. And let me say that the bar is a full, huge dance floor away from the stage.

I anxiously wait to see what song he picked for me. Not knowing why I was actually nervous and not laughing with my co-workers. Also not knowing how in the hell Zayn got up there.

Then I hear the piano keys

Next the guitar

Last the drums

And I actually like Zayn for a moment.

Cross my heart and hope to dye burn my lungs and curse my eyes..

He chose Nicotine!

The club roars in approval and everyone starts to dance again. Along with me because THIS IS MY FUCKING SONG OKAY. [me or Niall the world may never know...]

After the song ends it just confirms that Zayn likes me. Which does make me uncomfortable, but I'll be nice and see if I can get a friend out if him... not a boyfriend.

It was now 4:35 am and my shift was finally over. The crowd had thinned making it easier for me to find Zayn. I did feel responsible for him in a weird way.

He was actually right were I thought he would be, passed out on the stage. "Zayyyyyn wake up," I whispered in his ear trying to be nice but he was out cold. "ZAYN MALIK GET YOUR ASS UP!" I tried shouting over the music this time and it worked. He shot up so fast he hit his head on a speaker and I started cracking up. Zayn just winced and glared at me."What time is it?" He said very, very drowsily... deep and gravely.

"It's 4:40 in the morning and Dj Malik it's time to get you home c'mon mate." I said still laughing a but from his klutziness. I helped him stumble to his feet and he mumbled a "Wish you would stop calling me mate." which I just brushed off.

We made our way outside and I decided I would just take him home since there weren't many taxis out and I didn't feel like calling one. So I stuffed Zayn into the passenger seat of my range rover and got in myself.

"So where's your home?" I question as I put the key in the ignition.

"Wherever you are love."

.

ENDING THERE COS CUTE AF

WRITEN AT 5 AM SO ITS BAD AF

So I was looking up songs about love at first sight and nicotine was playing and then I realized that I was stupid and I quickly made that the song lol

I must really love this story cos this is two long updates in a row (may not be long to some authors but is to me) and it's almost 5am but I always choose writing over sleep tbh

SO IM HAVING FUN WITH THIS STORY COS IF YOU READ ANY OF MY OTHER BOOKS THEYRE ALL SERIOUS AND THIS ONE JUST ISMT AND I LIKE THAT I LIKE BEING ABLE TO BE SARCASTIC AND HUMOROUS I THINK THIS STORY IS GONNA BE GOOD

OKAY THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YALL SO MUCH❤️