Hiatus aka I'm sorry and ill miss you :(

I don't know of you guys have already guessed but I'm on a hiatus because if school. I have 300+ notifications to get through and covers to make and I feel absolutely horrible about doing this, but I'm already having a hard enough time keeping up with my work and being in season right now. So if I throw in trying to update I'll have more mental breakdowns than I already do. I'm going to try and come back after school basketball and update on the days I don't have practice during my non school teams. It's going to be hard but I'm going to try for you guys I love all of you. I need you to understand that I'm doing this mainly for my mental health because I have minor anxiety and I'm already sleep deprived from school. And I'd rather have you guys wait for better quality chapters than have short, crappy ones. During the summer I will be MUCH more active as per usual and I want you to know I will miss you all so much. So so much you guys are all so wonderfully amazing. And you make me so so sooo happy. I hope more people continue to find my stories while I'm gone and share them because seeing you guys get excited and into makes me feel so special and just all warm and fuzzy. I will try and do random updates whenever I have time (can't get rid of me that easy) cos I love y'all and want you to be happy. So this is see you later (goodbye is too permanent). I love you guys and will miss you tremendously I hope you all have great times while I'm gone.

[ps: of you've requested a cover, first, let me say how absolutely sorry I am because of this wait. That is unfair to you and I'm so truly sorry. I'm going to try and finish those in the upcoming weekends so I can honor my word because I gave it to you. Please forgive me and please keep being patient. You guys are too good to me]

Note to my beautiful reader of Bottom feeders:

"Here we go again..." You guys are by far the best with putting up with me and my long waits so I thank you. Here's another one. So I'm basically begging you to, as I always say, stick with me and keep being your undeniably faithful selves. You guys put up with so much crâp from me so when I come back I'm trying my absolute best to make it up to you. Love you faves, See you soon ❤️