Giggles Over Goofs

{goal: 15 votes, 5 comments}

WE GOT 300 READS IM SO HAPPY RN I LOVE YOU GUYS

Enjoy!

.

Z a y n

"Wherever you are love."

His pale cheeks turned pink. A color id never liked, but on him it was gorgeous. I could stare at it all day on my blonde.

And Damn I'm smooth. Like not to brag but that was good. I'm giving NIALL a run for his money.

"Zayn I'm serious," he giggled. He giggled.

He mother fucking giggled. I'm done for the night I can die happily. I live for that sound.

"Zayn hello wake up bud," this time he chuckled. Eh still cute but I want my giggle back.

"Ugh please don't call me bud." I sighed. "What? Why? It's what I call all my friends." he looked a tad but hurt, but I was too.

"Exactly."

"Oh," that was all he said. Well I had made things awkward, but I couldn't help it. I didn't want to be just his friend. He's just so fucking perfect and I don't know if I could stand to be with him without being with him.

"Well since we're still not moving yet I'm going to need to know that address," Niall coughed trying to ease the tension.

"Oh yeah. Right."

"Sooo," He sighed. Niall's always the one to try and lighten the mood, I like that. Guess I'll just add it to my list.

"Uh yeah I guess I'll just text you tomorrow then yeah?" I scratched the back of my neck out of habit, "And thanks for erm well younno helping me out at the club and driving me home and all. Just don't know how I'm getting my car back though," I said mumbling the last part mostly to myself because I had been too drunk to think about it before.

Niall looked like he picked up on the last part and was thinking. "Here how about we do this," he started, "I stay with you in your flat tonight, you drive me to mine tomorrow and before my shift you pick me back up and we head to the club and you don't get shitfaced this time so you can actually drive yourself home."

Well damn.

I just kind of sat there. You know, not completely and utterly shocked at all. Not only did Niall sound a bit sassy, he was asking to stay with me. In my flat. Tonight. Like right now. Shit I should probably answer before he thinks I'm zoning out again.

"Uh um y-yeah that'd be perfect if you uh your comfortable staying the night and all." Wow, really being smooth now Zayn.

"I did ask didn't I?" The rightt side if Niall's mouth quirked up. Since when was he cheeky! I mean not that I'm complaining but who. gave. him . the right. I wasn't ready for that either. I tried to regain my composure and hide my shock.

"Well your just full of surprises tonight huh my little blonde?" There we go that's better.

"Whatever you say," he laughed lightly,"but just know I'm only trying to help you out here."

"Oh you know you love me." I smirked. "You can't resist the opportunity to spend the night with all this," I said gesturing to myself with my hands.

"Just get out if the car you goof!" Niall snickered.

"Sexy goof." I corrected.

.

This is basically half the chapter but I promised one tonight so I'm gonna deliver. the next chapter might be as short but hopefully will be up tomorrow so you guys won't have to wait 😊

I'm gonna start goals with this story (cos you guys are amazing and actually comment and vote, fucking love you guys)

Sooo goal is at the beginning.

Hope that's not too outrageous but it's kind of an average of what you guys have been doing so yeah.

Also I'm going to start naming chapters if you haven't noticed I hope you guys like them I think they're all cute tbh

OKAY I LOVE YALL FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME YOUR ALL MY FAVES