026. to the potters

"you know what, why don't you do it instead?" ron trailed off.

"for heavens sake rupes, just tap the goddamn doorbell." savana replied, getting impatient.

ron shifted his focus into the doorbell once again while giving it a slow yet dramatic tap.

DING!

"see? it wasn't that hard." bellowed hermione, giving him a small thumbs up that made ron himself smile at her.

before savana could have her chance to tease them, a beautiful woman with dark red hair and bright green eyes had made an appearance, a beaming face was plastered on her face.

"hello! you must be harry's friends." the woman replied enthusiastically, giving her wand a small swish that made their gate to fully open.

"come on, don't be shy, come inside."

savana, ron, and hermione gave a nervous chuckle, starting to walk inside as the woman who they believed was harry's mum, encourage them to come.

the three teenagers watched with mouth agape as they glance at the massive manor.

shortly, the four of them went inside.

when harry saw savana's presence, a smile had appeared to his lips as he practically ran to her.

savana who is still talking to hermione almost lost her balance as she felt a body clinging to her back.

"hi, love." the boy mumbled on her hair, hugging her from the back.

knowing exactly who it is, she smiled secretly to herself, thankfully hermione was too busy gazing at ron.

savana turned to face him once she felt harry pulling away from the hug.

"hello, haroldine." she laughed, giving his cheeks a soft squeeze causing him to blush.

"ah, you must be harry's girlfriend." beamed lily, the two teenagers jumped apart from each other, both starting to get flustered.

"er, no — i'm not." savana replied awkwardly.

"although, you wished to be?" sirius chimed in, savana rolled her eyes.

"i never said that, padfeet." savana sassed, emphasizing the last word, sirius gave her a deathly glare.

sirius was about to throw a sarcastic remark but was only interrupted by another voice.

"i see that the guests had arrived." a deep voice said, curious the three teenagers darted their attention to the person who spoke seeing it looks exactly like their best friend harry but a little older.

lily rolled her eyes but her smile never disappeared, "and that's my husband, james."

"the one and only." replied james while sending a wink to his wife.

both sirius and savana cringed at his badly attempt
to wink.

"enough being all in love and stuff, i'm about to vomit." sirius complained, a disgusted look was evident on his face.

james glared at his best friend, "sod off, padfoot."

"wanna go to my room?" harry softly whispered in her ears, savana nodded.

thankfully, the two adults are too busy bickering on each other to even noticed their disappearance.

"lucky you because you're gonna be spending most of your time with me." harry smirked.

savana scoffed, "you mean, unlucky me?"

this time, it's harry's turn to scoff.

the two of them continued to walk until they reached his bedroom.

"and this is my bedroom."

savana rolled her eyes, "like i didn't know that."

while glancing at his room, memories of them last summer came rushing in.

moving her focus on his bed as she gaze at it a little longer until harry noticed her.

"why are you looking at my bed like that?" harry blurted out.

his voice pulled savana away from her thoughts, "your bed just gave me lots of memories." savana laughed sadly.

he frowned at her tone, "yeah.." harry trailed off, "remember when we used to make out there a lot?" he teased, trying to lighten the mood.

"why would you bring that up?" savana grimaced.

he only shrugged, "i kinda wanna recreate it."

"why don't you do it with rupes?"

the boy only gave the smirking girl a disapproving look.

"LUNCH TIME!" came a muffled shout of lily from downstairs.

"come on love, we don't wanna make the food wait, don't we?"

"i guess you're right."

"i'm always right."

"oh shut up."

author's note !
harry wouldn't be free on
valentines day because he's
spending it with me <3