038. rude interruptions

haroldine
8:50 am

savana
where are we meeting again?

haroldine
astronomy tower

savana
there again? 🤨

haroldine
i consider that place
as our spot 😍

savana
whatever
see you then

haroldine
see u love :)

savana has reached the astronomy tower, panting slightly from the long walk, seeing his presence was nowhere to be found, letting out a sigh, she sat down.

rummaging to her bag, searching for the truth serum she's gonna use for him.

she thought it was an extremely selfish thing to do but the girl couldn't help but worry he'll gonna lie to her.

shaking her head, she opened her water bottle while pouring the serum, hoping her plan won't fail her.

putting back the lid on, she watched the starry atmosphere above her with a satisfied smile.

it was cut off when a sound of footsteps can be heard, she already know it was him so she didn't bother turning around.

"you're late." savana declared that frightened harry a bit.

"sorry." harry mumbled, lifting off his invisibility cloak from him.

"so-"

"water-?" the two spoke up at the same time, causing their words to clash together, leaving their sentence both unfinished.

they paused, not taking their gazes at each other before savana laughed, he reciprocated the same expression she did as he laughed along with her.

"how did you even know i need water?" the boy spoke up once their laughter died down.

she only shrugged, "lucky guess."

savana offered harry her water bottle when he reached out his right hand to grab it out of her grasp, she slightly smiled to herself since her plan seems to work.

harry mindlessly drank half of the water, putting the bottle down once he's done drinking it while flashing her a smile.

savana cleared her throat, "so... tell me everything."

he didn't waste any time as he started speaking, "i was trying to find you that night then i bumped into this girl instead, i thought it was you because of her blue robes but of course not, so i decided to ask her if she had seen you around since i'm assuming you guys are in the same house and you two might know each other, i believed her when she said she knows where you are so i followed her until we're in that tiny broom cupboard, i was confused of course because i didn't saw you there and then i realized she planned everything just to lock me there and suddenly, everything became a blur, i didn't know what i was doing because i feel like i'm suddenly attracted to her."

they both cringed, making harry's explanation come to a halt.

"and uhh, she asked me for my permission to borrow my phone, me of course who is a bit confused by everything, gave my permission. and at the exact moment when she got my phone, you messaged me and i didn't dare to grab my phone away from her because she insisted it's nothing, it took her for about an hour to return my phone. i didn't know she blocked your number sav, i swear. i'm so sorry for everything." harry finished, confused at how the words swiftly fell from his mouth.