050. lover

( 5 years later )

savana is silently humming to the music as she happily cooked their dinner for today, patiently waiting for her fiancé to come back from work.

her shift ended much earlier resulting for savana to get home early, now she's making harry's favorite food with a smile plastered on her lips.

the sound of the doorbell pulled savana off her daydream as she immediately dashed over the door with a feeling of excitement rushing through her body, knowing who it is already.

finally opening the door, there he is, dressed in his signature white button-up long sleeve polo, two top buttons are already unbuttoned, his necktie hung loosely around his neck, his sleeve was rolled up to his elbow. he was also wearing the same rings savana gave him on christmas 5 years ago, hair messy as usual, his lips curved into a teasing smirk once he caught her staring at him up and down.

he looked so fucking good.

"you're giving me heart eyes, love." harry teased, finding her now flushed face quite amusing.

savana only ignored him and instead gave him a peck on the lips.

he offered her a tired smile before burying his head into her neck, inhaling her familiar cinnamon scent that he had always loved while leaving small kisses on the base of her neck.

"how's work?"

"exhausting." harry murmured against her neck shooting a wave of vibrations through her skin.

"no surprises there." she nodded in understanding, "come on love, i cooked your favorite food, wouldn't want to let it cold do you?"

his eyes lit up hearing her statement, "you're amazing, you know that?" he exclaimed excitedly before attaching their lips, giving it a long loving kiss.

she gave a small chuckle, "come on, you rest on the couch for a bit while i set everything up."

the bespectacled boy was about to protest when the girl quickly marched her way back to the kitchen before he could even say anything.

five minutes has passed when harry heard her calling his name, he quickly walked over to the dining room, seeing his lover already standing there, everything was already arranged on the table, his mouth started to water as he gawked at the sight of his favorite food.

when the couple found themselves seating comfortably next to each other, they began to eat.

moments have passed when they found themselves talking about their days at work, laughing mindlessly at their attempted jokes, harry complimenting savana's cooking skills for the fifth time.

"take a rest now love, i'll do the dishes-"

"no!" harry shook his head, "you've done enough, i'm gonna wash the dishes."

"but-" he interrupted her once again by pressing his lips on top of hers making her pout against his lips, he smiled.

"no buts, darling. you rest here, i'll be back in a minute."

"are you sure? i could just use my wand you know?"

"i know that love, but i prefer doing the dishes in a muggle way." the boy insisted, "now go do whatever you want while i finish all the work."