049. letters & polaroid pictures

to savana clarke
from your lover , hjp

happy anniversary my love,
i apologize if this isn't much
i love you

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

december 20, 1996

the night we danced together and the same night i realized it has been you all along.

it has been you who i am attracted to, not ginny.

it has been you who i wanna be with, not ginny.

if it weren't for that night, i wouldn't realize my feelings for you.

everything just felt so... amazing and i would trade anything to be able to dance with you again.

and you, who looked more beautiful than i have ever seen you, the way your eyes lit up seeing the starry sky, oh how your plump lips curved into a satisfied smile while enjoying the fantastic sight above, how your annoyed look immediately morphed into something sweet and excited once the music started playing, i remember it all too well.

i know writing this whole thing on a piece of parchment won't make this whole thing any better but a wise person once told me, "writing my feelings down on a piece of parchment helped me a lot especially when i have no one to talk to, i somehow feel less lonely with my quill and parchment with me."

and that wise person is you sav.

now here i am, doing the exact thing you told me.

- harry

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

december 27, 1996

i might be in love with you sav and i don't even know what to do.

i don't think doing a confession would be a great idea, i'm afraid it might frighten you so much that can cause everything to be much worse than it is now.

i don't wanna risk that.

- harry

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

january 1, 1997

i tried to show my interest in you and you don't seem to like it very much.

you even told me you don't like me anymore.

i would be lying if i said it didn't break me a little, i mean who am i to argue with that.

i deserved it, i took you for granted.

but my stubborn self keeps on insisting you might be joking, maybe, just maybe, you might still like me.

- harry

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

march 1, 1997

doing an unexpected confession and asking you for us to try again is not really the best option to do, especially when i'm very wasted. 

i never planned it, it just sort of happened.

i was on a verge of burying myself in an invisible hole and just delete my whole existence. i was ready to run away and live my life knowing my last encounter with you is me humiliating myself.