Chapter 6

Last Time on The Summoner:

Sirzechs: I have one favour that Serafall and I ask of you both.

Y/N: What would it be?

Sirzechs: I would like to ask you Y/N to look after my sister in Kuoh, her name is Rias Gremory, you can't miss her she looks exactly like me and she is currently governing Kuoh with Serafall's little sister.

Y/N: I'll do it but on one condition.

Sirzechs: Name it.

Y/N: If she or anyone in her peerage anger or betrays me I will make them suffer and they will then lose the protection that I offer.

Sirzechs Of course that is reasonable but I am entirely sure she will not do such a thing.

Serafall: Oh and N/N could you look after my little So-tan I wouldn't want her to get hurt either.

N/N: Very well.

With that, I and N/N shook hands with both the satans and watched them leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just after the meeting and after Sirzechs and Serafall have left.

Y/N POV

N/N and I walk out of the conference rooms with smirks on our faces knowing that devils and any of the supernatural cannot be trusted and that given time we will be eventually betrayed. However, one problem is that of significance before we leave our fortress and head off to Kuoh.

Y/N: What are we going to do about the walls they need protecting, despite Sirzechs and Serafall's promise we cannot trust the supernatural to not come after us.

N/N: Why can't you just summon a garrison force of your Tyranids to protect them?

Y/N: Trust me I could but it would be a nagging alarm inside my head because I subconsciously look through their eyes to check on things, and when I say nagging I mean like a blaring alarm going bee doo.

Credit to illumination YouTube channel

N/N: Fine I get it but what are we going to do we can't leave the civilians to defend themselves, especially with how far they've travelled and lost just to have the chance at life again and not be hunted.

God Emperor (N/N's mind): If a garrison is what you need I can supply you with my guards at this moment they are deciphering my will and making sure it is done.

N/N: The God Emperor says he can help out and is already transporting his bodyguards the Adeptus Custodes to our location.

Y/N: Gee thanks gramps now we can leave in-

In that second I get slammed into the wall about 5 times before I'm left there crumpled like a sack of potatoes.

N/N God Emperor: You fool, I am immortal I am no gramps and how dare you Xenos scum believe I am doing this for you. I am doing this to mark this area as the first stronghold of the Imperium of Mankind on this planet, I am also helping my host.

My regeneration kicks in and I immediately get up and shove a retort at the Emperor, because as if N/N would do that unless sparring.

Y/N: You could have just said that instead of slamming me against the wall.