Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Y/N POV

As I looked towards the beast in front of me with its pitch black eyes staring what felt like right into my soul I summoned 10 of my termagants led by a tyranid warrior. I watched as the beast came forward and started swinging its sword towards them. As I looked on I saw that this beast required some extra power as it dismantled my gaunt's and warrior in one fell swoop of its massive sword.

Y/N: Fuck, this bastard is tougher than it looks. Guess I'll have to go in as well, I mean I did ask for this I can let loose now which honestly I've never done since training with Z.

The air was thick with tension as I stood only a few metres away from the eight-foot-tall demon, its massive iron broadsword somehow glinting in the darkness with whatever unholy light filled it from within. I held my breath as the demon charged forth.

The monster swung its sword with incredible force at me but I narrowly sidestepped the blow with ease and delivered a powerful punch to the creature's chest. The monster growled in pain, its red eyes glinting with an otherworldly magic.

Y/N: Like that...I'm not like the other prey you've found here.

This time I charged forward again, my fists blazing with energy. The monster swung its sword again, but I was ready. I smashed the weapon aside with a flick of my wrist, then followed up with a devastating punch to the demon's solar plexus, or where it's meant to be at least, that sent the monster crashing to the ground.

But even as it lay there, the monster's eyes continued to glow with dark magic. Suddenly, the ground shook beneath my feet, and the air filled with the sound of chanting. The chanting only grew louder as time went on. It meant only one thing: that I was royally screwed if I didn't do something about it.

With a roar, the demon unleashed a blast of dark magic that sent me flying backwards. I crashed to the ground, my body twisting in all the wrong ways, but nothing my hyper-regeneration couldn't fix in a matter of seconds . The demon looked on in horror as it witnessed me get up from something that I shouldn't have and something that no one it had previously fought had gotten up from before.

But even as I got back up, I charged forward again, my fists blazing with energy..

The demon raised its broadsword, but I was ready or so I thought. I sidestepped the blow with ease, then delivered a powerful punch that sent the monster crashing to the ground. But it got up instantly and sprinted forward along with more chanting spreading throughout the warehouse.

Y/N: Shit! Shit, shit, shit...

As much as I'd like to think I could take another hit right now I've been blocking my own powers from Rias for too long and it's caused my body to be numbed towards my strength that would've ended this fight long ago essentially weakening me to a state where I can't use all my powers.

With my last burst of strength as the demon was charging forwards hoping to finish me off I summoned one of my strongest monsters, I opened a portal and out came a Swarmlord it roared and charged straight as the demon as if it already knew my intentions. It was too late for the demon to back off once it realised what was running at it.

The Swarmlord is a creature that serves as the supreme commander of my Tyranid Hive Fleet. It is a towering monstrosity, standing over twice as tall as one of my brothers custodians, with four pairs of razor-sharp scything talons and a muscular, serpentine body that can move with incredible speed and agility.

What sets the Swarmlord apart from other Tyranids is its intelligence and tactical genius. It possesses a highly developed hive mind, allowing it to coordinate the actions of its fellow Tyranids and adapt to any situation on the battlefield.