The baneful fox awakens.

3rd person pov:

Zorua is seen waking up from its sleep and looks around confused about its new surroundings. A few seconds pass and Zorua notices Ruby. In response he starts to growl ready to attack, but he stops once he notices that she hasn't harmed him and actually kept him warm while he slept.

He manages to get her blanket off of him and starts to wander around and leaves her alone as his way of saying thank you. As Zorua explores, Ruby is seen waking up and looks around seeing Zorua awake and moving around.

Ruby: "Wow your awake. Your even cuter when moving."

Zorua turns his head away from her and scoffs at her before walking away and exploring some more. Ruby looks confused and decides to wake everyone up so they can see the fox walking about.

Summer: "Ruby how do you know it's awake already?"

Ruby: "Um, I woke up early?"

Tai: "Ruby don't lie or you get in more trouble."

Yang: "Come on let's go already. I want to see how the fox is doing."

They all head downstairs and as they do so Zorua sees them all. He immediately gets into a defensive stance and starts growling. His eyes are narrowed and teeth bared and all he feels is bitter malice towards them.

Zorua: "Zorrrrrrr. Zoooooooruuuaaa."

Summer: "Ruby was it growling when you woke up?"

Ruby: "No. It just walked away from me."

Tai: "Is it rabid?"

Summer: "It's not showing any symptoms of rabies so I don't think so?"

Ruby then approaches the fox and sits down right in front of it. Though it's obvious that it doesn't entirely trust her it's guard is lowered, but only slightly and looks up at her.

Ruby: "You don't have to be scared. We helped you when you appeared. You looked hurt so we brought you inside to help you feel better."

Zorua looks behind her to the others and lowers it's guard some more. It then scoffs once more and walks around.

Summer: "Well it looks like it calmed down but what is it?"

Everyone looks at it as it hops onto their couch and lays down while looking at them.

Tai: "I don't know, but it looks cute at least."

Yang looks at it and walks closer to it. Once she's about 3 feet from it it immediately hops up and takes a defensive stance once more and growls at her.

Summer: "It looks like it doesn't trust people. At least not a lot."

They are all interrupted by a loud growling noise. They all look over to see Zorua looks hungry.

Summer: "How about I make us all breakfast?"

So after a few minutes Summer makes breakfast for everyone including Zorua since they didn't have any dog or cat food for it. Summer is seen setting the plate of food on the floor for Zorua.

Summer: "I hope you enjoy the food."

She goes to the table and eats with her family. Zorua looks towards the family as a scene of a brown haired woman, a black haired man, and two little girls sitting at a table with Zorua looking like it's normal form before it and it's family moved to Hisui. It looks saddened as it eats remembering the times it had with its old family back in Unova.

Ruby is seen looking at Zorua.

Ruby: "Is it me, or does the fox look sad?"

They all turn to look at Zorua as it quickly raises it's head and turns its back to them.

Summer: "I wonder what it was thinking about?"

The day continues as night soon decends upon their home.