Welcome to Beacon.

3rd person pov:

Yang: "I can't believe my little sisters joining me at Beacon. This is the best day ever."

Yang proceeds to squeeze the oxygen out of Ruby with a bear hug.

Ruby: "Please.......Stop."

Yang: "But I'm so proud of you!"

Ruby: Really Sis, it was nothing.

Yang: What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees.

Ruby: "I don't want to be the 'bee's knees', okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees."

Yang: "What's with you? Aren't you excited?"

Ruby: "Of course I'm excited... I just... I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything."

Yang: "But you are special."

Meanwhile under some seats near Ruby and Yang:

Zorua: *Snickers* "They thought they could leave me behind. Good thing they're still oblivious to my illusions. I'll make my presence known once I guarantee that they can't send me back."

The ship soon lands and Zorua sneaks off as all the students are seen getting off the ship. Zorua is seen looking around since he can't see Ruby or Yang.

Zorua: "I can't see them, well time to sniff them out."

Zorua is seen sniffing around and catches Ruby's scent. He makes his way towards her and an explosion is seen not to far from him. He ignores it and eventually finds out that Ruby caused it and sees a blonde haired guy help her up. Zorua's eyes dilate at the sight of the guy being so close to Ruby.

Zorua: "Who is THAT?! If they hurt her they'll be in a world of pain!"

Ruby and the guy walk off and Zorua is about to follow, but loses them as several people cut off his line of sight. He does find Yang's scent and follows it eventually leading to Zorua finding both Yang and Ruby.

Zorua: "There they are. I just hope they'll stay close so I can keep an eye on both of them."

After some sort of announcement everyone heads off to prepare to go to sleep. Zorua follows Yang and Ruby and eventually sees the two enter the girls bathroom. Zorua smiles and follows them.

Zorua: "I'll let them do their business, but afterwards I'll let my presence be known."

Ruby and Yang starts brushing their teeth while their dressed in their pajamas when Ruby starts a conversation with Yang.

Ruby: "Yang, do you think Zorua's mad we left him with dad?"

Yang: "I'm not sure if I'd say mad, but definitely upset."

Ruby: "I really wish we could've brought him with. I mean imagine if he was here."

Yang: "I get what you mean. The little guy is amazingly strong, plus he loves to fight, but how would we explain what he is or how we got him?"

Ruby: "I know, I just hope he's okay."

Zorua snickers to himself and decides to mess with them. Zorua climbs under an empty stall and uses his illusions to take the form of a random girl he saw today then leaves the stall.

'Zorua': "What's a Zorua?"

Yang and Ruby jump up and stiffen up in surprise before turning around and seeing the girl.