The foxes power.

The Xiao Long and Rose household has taken care of Zorua for a few weeks now and have earned its trust to the point it will let them go right in front of him and pet him even. He has also accepted them and seems happier than normal. Right now Tai is out on a mission and Summer is once again watching her daughters play from the front porch.

Ruby and Yang are running around as Zorua chases them. They are playing a game where they pretend Zorua is a beowolf chasing after them. They eventually decided to just name Zorua after the only thing it says being Zorua.

Ruby: "Oh no. A scary Beowolf is chasing me. Hahaha."

Yang: "Hurry before it catches us. Haha."

Summer: "Be careful not to trip you two. I'll be back. I'm just going to see how our lunch is coming along."

Ruby: "Okay mommy."

Yang: "Gotcha mom."

Summer heads inside when Zorua stops chasing them and glares towards the forest line and starts to growl.

Zorua: "Zorrrrrrrrrrr Zorrrua rrrrrrrrrrrrruaa!"

Ruby: "Zorua what's wrong?"

Yang: "Are you okay?"

They look to where Zorua is staring as suddenly a black bipedal wolf with white markings on its body emerges from the bushes growling as it glares at the girls with piercing red eyes.

Yang: "Its a Beowolf!"

Ruby: "MOOOOOOOM!"

Zorua walks forward and prepares to fight. As Summer reaches the door to see why her daughters screamed as Zorua is coated with purple energy, sinks into the ground, and emerges from the ground beneath the Beowolf and hits it causing it to stagger back.

Summer: "Did Zorua just teleport?!"

It regains its composure as it rushes towards Zorua. Zorua then jumps up over the Beowolf and summons stars out of thin air that swarm the Beowolf. The Beowolf falls down and starts to struggle to get up. Zorua lands and stares at the Beowolf with complete malice as a purple energy radiates from its body and surrounds the Beowolf as visible frostbite appears all over its body as it falls to the ground and starts to disappear in the form of black dust.

Summer, Ruby, and Yang stare at Zorua in shock. Zorua turns around to look at them before sitting down with a smile.

Zorua: "Zorua!"

Ruby's expression changes from shock to excitement. She runs to Zorua and picks him up and hugs him.

Ruby: "Zorua that was so cool! How did you do that?"

Zorua jumps out of her arms and looks towards a tree before creating a ball of purple energy right in front of him and fires it at the tree as it falls. Yang then approaches and looks at what Zorua did.

Yang: "So cool! Not only are you adorable, you're also really strong!"

Yang and Ruby pick up Zorua and hug him as he is seen with the biggest smile imaginable.

Summer: "How is he able to use that kind of power? Who knows the damage it could cause if angered, but he protected Ruby and Yang. As long as he doesn't hurt any of us it'll be fine. For now."

The rest of the day is uneventful and everyone falls asleep awaiting the next sunrise.