Chapter 01

There were sudden low foreign murmurs and whispers. It was dark and hard enough to know what was going on, but one thing is for sure he didn't feel any pain from suffocation, nor as drenched as he thought he would be.

He slowly opened his heavy eyelids and blinked a few times to adjust to the strong lighting that was pouring into the unrecognizable room. He doubtful looked around at the strange style of the room which shines brightly with riches expressing, 'Rich!'

He couldn't help but ridiculously himself.

'Is Elisa's bad habit of money rubbing on me?'

He suddenly felt a warm substance within his left hand, he turned around to find a strange girl with blonde hair transparent near silver.

Ron squinted his eyes to examine her features and appearance closely. She looked younger than a kindergartener with a smaller build.

With her long blonde hair reaching the top of her waist and curls at the end with a shade of silver at the tip, he was astonished at how silky her hair looked even though some parts appeared unkempt.

He looked at the unknown girl who seemed to reach his height.

'What?'

He thought of the possibility of him shrinking to her height. He shook his head in disbelief.

He slowly looks around the strange room and tries to familiarize himself with his surroundings. His first question was 'where was he?' and 'what is happening?' He unconsciously looked down.

He raised his free hand towards his face as he stared at it blankly. There were sudden noises that seemed to be people in a conversation. Ignoring the words that were being said to him, he slowly examined his so-called hands. He opened and closed his palm.

"Tiny hands? I don't remember having... Huh?"

Ron was shocked after hearing a soft high-pitched voice and an unknown language coming out of his mouth. He looked in front of him in a daze and unconsciously held the other girl's hand tightly.

"...Ugh..."

He subconsciously looked at the girl who suddenly made a painful sound. Surprised at himself holding her hand tightly, he slowly started to notice that they were wearing strange noble-like clothing. He examined the strangles of his hair that had fallen in front of his eyes which had the same faint blonde color as the girl.

Even though he wanted to let go of the strange little girl's hand, he somehow felt that she was too important to him to let go.

"Huh? Where am I?"

The girl suddenly looked up and rubbed her eye with her free hand in confusion. Muttering, she realized that her other hand was being held.

She slowly looked up and thought of someone she last remembered who held her.

"Ron?"

Surprised but the thought of the possibility after thinking for a while. He quietly blurted out the name he had as his only family and promised himself to never be apart from them after the accident.

"Elisa."

He smiled at her sweetly as he looked at her bewildered and wavering golden eyes. Her eyes were beautiful. It is hard to believe it's golden and also close to the color of the gem, amber.