🌻 A disturbed stroll 🌻

Young Hanabi inhaled the calming air around her as she enjoyed her morning stroll. This was her routine, her heaven away from her responsibilities and away from people's expectations of what she should be. who could blame her, it can be quite rough and tiring.

Hanabi sat by a large tree with good shade and pulled her mask down. She smiled, absolute peace.

"rustle"

'of course, I can never have peace for too long' Hanabi sighed knowing just who was lurking above her.

"what do you need now?" she sighed without giving as much as a look to her visitor.

"Ah as expected of the scarlet ninja, as share as ever" her visitor, Hayabusa dropped from the tree and sat beside her, invading her space. Hanabi groaned but made no move in response.

"don't call me that, at least not so casually" Hayabusa laughed and lowered his mask. 

"then shall I address you as my fiance instead? can I call you that casually?" Hayabusa asked, casually taking her hand in his.  Hanabi smiled at him, catching him off guard slightly before she applied pressure on his hand and bending it.

"call me that again and you'll lose your hand!" she threatened and ignored Hayabusa's plea for mercy.

Hanabi stood up and started to walk away from him, pulling her mask up to conceal the burning blush she feels coming on

'him and his endless teasing' she frowned. Hayabusa cradled his hand and walked after Hanabi just to annoy her even more. 

Hanabi walked through the pathway of shaded trees, her pace slowing and just basking in her surroundings. Hayabusa finally caught up to her and matched her pace, not saying a word and letting her have her peace, he had his fun earlier.

"come on, don't tell me you'll disturb this as well?" Hanabi sighed not opening her eyes. Hayabusa gasped offended.

"No I promise, I'll behave" he promised, earning a disbelieved hum from Hanabi.

"you better" she warned. 

"of course, wouldn't want my fiance to be annoyed at me now wouldn't we, the elders said that a woman filled with fury is capable to end the world" he recited. Hanabi sighed and decided to ignore his presence altogether. Hayabusa chuckled at her lack of usual response and brushed the back of his hand to meet hers, she flinched but did not make any move of protest.

Hayabusa smiled and watched their hands brushing before slowly holding her hand in his.

Hanabi glanced at him through her lashes and saw his smile. She brushed his look off and continued on their walk

'if this is what'll take for him to stop bothering me so be it' she thought 

But Hanabi in fact did not get her peace, Hayabusa continued on annoying her until their time came up

~

Hey my lovelies!!!! how are you all doing?! I know, it's been a while and it's just short, but hopefully will come up with something longer in the future!

love you all and take care!

-akm